Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #763
    now Pedullà and GDM are mentioning it.

GDM says the player is close to saying yes and starting tomorrow we'll negotiate with Ajax for a fee.

:green:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Strong move from Juventus for De Ligt in the last minutes following the failure of Barcelona and PSG to close a deal for him. [Di Marzio]

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    Would make sense to be honest. Maby more then Pogba, hard one. Bonucci is a starting CB (our club rates him, even if some of us don't) Chiellini is 35 or will be soon, many injuries to, still class but he is not getting younger. What is left? Rugani, Demiral, Romero. Will the club put their trust on these players? Im not sure. I rate Demiral highly, but De Ligt is the real thing, with him we would be sorted out at CB for a long time.

The midfield issue is also something we should look at. But Rabiot, Ramsey is a step forward, of course Pogba/SMS would be the icing on the cake.

De Ligt and Rabiot or Pogba and Rabiot?

Im not sure, when I think about it. I don't believe we can afford both.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    GDM destroying Momblano at a molecular level this summer.

Advice to Momblano: hide your kids hide your wife

hanko

Mar 15, 2019
    15 million euros per season for nineteen year old arrogant Dutch defender
    Is that ‘nineteen’ supposed to be an insult? This guy is only 19 and already a top 5 defender, in a few years he’s the best defender in the world.Also not sure what makes you think he’s arrogant, because he’s the opposite of that lmao

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Is that ‘nineteen’ supposed to be an insult? This guy is only 19 and already a top 5 defender, in a few years he’s the best defender in the world.Also not sure what makes you think he’s arrogant, because he’s the opposite of that lmao
    I know he is one of best defender in the world but 15 million euros per season is too much for a defender

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    This would be a new one for Juve, usually we don't go into bidding wars with other teams and try sign players under our own terms. Or at least that was how it was with Beppe. This time it seems like we're swooping in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)