Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Corriere di Torino : Agreement between Juve & Ajax on 80M deal (bonuses included),11M to Raiola, 7.5M + 4.5M bonuses wages for De ligt.
Clause with a starting base of 150 million.

Hopefully will be officially in the next few days.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pellegrini announced, Ramsey's presented himself, Rabiots running on the treadmill... but we're only interested in one piece of news. The announcement of De Ligt.
We are setting up for a great transfer window already. This will be such a fun transfer.

Holy cow is it possible to see a boy that young be so dominating?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Raiola knows how to make money. 11m to him :lol:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

She seems happy in Turin
Three hearts and three crosses.. Can only mean she's leading us on. The crosses translate to no no no. :cry: the women next to her is trying to strangle her which means they will suffocate us with disappointment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Considering Monday is the main day for Juve transfers (lol) and today is Monday so my guess is next Monday :p

Kidding but considering everyone else we signed is getting the attention I would think the club would separate MDL's announcement to get the most attention as our "big purchase".

- - - Updated - - -

isn't everything closed already there? the day has passed for business stuff I figured so gotta wait for another Monday

Jul 20, 2012
Considering Monday is the main day for Juve transfers (lol) and today is Monday so my guess is next Monday :p

Kidding but considering everyone else we signed is getting the attention I would think the club would separate MDL's announcement to get the most attention as our "big purchase".

- - - Updated - - -

isn't everything closed already there? the day has passed for business stuff I figured so gotta wait for another Monday
It's 6 hours ahead. It's only 3 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)