Matteo Paro (6 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
laffayette said:
I couldn't agree more, Gio. We have a bunch of the young and talented players that we could use..Palla's a great player.
Definitely laffa.

Better to have our own players than to buy some.This is also our great investment for the future.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
really hoped that we could've been speaking of masielo with those two. Real shame we gave him away.
He wasnt even on the bench for siena ffs.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Philipp00 said:
Paro and Palladino will hopefully get future juventus stars.
Like Ive said before, Palladino looked lively, Im optimistic he can replace DP in the near future.

Both are quality players, who, with training and time, will be a great star for us. Home grown stars

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
Like Ive said before, Palladino looked lively, Im optimistic he can replace DP in the near future.

Both are quality players, who, with training and time, will be a great star for us. Home grown stars
Home grown :touched:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1573000&ID=8689

Serie B Tim - 14 Sep 2006 - 2:20 PM

Paro: “We’ve learned our lesson”
With a string of impressive performances, the talented midfield dynamo is staking a serious claim for a regular first team spot this season

We sat down with the boss and talked about what we need to improve on, but Juve players are great champions and they know what to do when they take to the field. We’ll still be looking to give something more on Saturday though”. Matteo Paro is positive his team will be back in Serie A next season, despite the draw against Rimini on opening the day of the championship. “It wasn’t the best start, we were obviously hoping to win the game, but it’s better we experience that kind of disappointment at the very beginning as it’s given us an important taste of what’s in store for us this season. We need to work harder and be a little more nasty”.
The Primavera graduate has excelled under the tutelage of Didier Deschamps. “It’s flattering he has put so much faith in me as we haven’t known each other for long. He gave me my chance during the summer friendlies and so far I’ve managed to hold on to my place. However, I need to stay fit and play well if I’m going to continue challenging for that midfield spot”. Although he is never shy in front of goal, as Rimini’s defence will testify, Matteo is happy to let others grab the headlines: “I’m a midfielder who likes to run around a lot and win back possession. We have some fantastic attacking players in the side and it’s my job to make sure they see enough of the ball. We have great wingers and as with any team, it’s important we play to our strengths”. Paro is confident his time will find their stride soon enough. “I’ve played in Serie B before with Crotone so I know the risks we can expect to encounter over the course of the championship. It’s a new reality for many of our players who have only ever experienced the top division, but I know it’s just a matter of getting used to the new environment. Serie B is more aggressive, the grounds are smaller, the pitches uglier, but truly great players know how to adapt. We already have superior technical ability so mentally, it wont take much to make the difference”.
The 23 year old revealed how the team are preparing themselves for games against relatively unknown opposition. “The boss does his research and then explains to us the way they play. He gives us a list of their characteristics so we know all about their strengths and weaknesses”. Paro’s successful transition from Primavera talent to first team regular will hopefully inspire other products of the Bianconeri’s youth team ranks to reach the top. “With Juve a permanent fixture in Serie A and it wasn’t always easy for youth team players to break through into the first team. After the events of this summer, some of the younger players like myself have been called upon and it’s up to us to make the most of our chance. Hopefully our example will give other youngsters the belief they can make it this far”. And a final word on Saturday’s clash with Vicenza. “The criticism we received after Rimini was justified, the club has every right to expect more from us. We’re just hoping we can make them smile on Saturday”.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
Thanks for the interview. I am becoming a fan of Matteo Paro. I like what he says, his attitude and his honesty. I get the feeling that he will be a very good player for Juve... I look forward to actually seeing him play on Saturday. His Serie B experience will be very useful and I'm sure we will win this week!! I wish for him another great game!

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I would have really loved to see him in action to see his style of play. :( If people are saying he is the next Zambrotta then he has gotta be something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)