Matteo Paro (5 Viewers)

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
^ Yep, and he was getting great reviews in the beginning of the season, people were even sayin he would be good back up for pirlo.

His mos def worth more that.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juventus: Paro vicino al Genoa

19:45 del 27 giugno

Non c'è la conferma ma Matteo Paro avrebbe firmato per il Genoa. Lo conferma l'Empoli che adesso va a caccia di un centrocampista che sostituisca Sergio Bernardo Almiron ceduto al club bianconero. Paro infatti era la contropartita tecnica promessa dalla Juventus, ma ora è tutto da rifare.

Empoli were going to take Paro to replace Almiron, but now since he has signed for Genoa they have to do it all over again

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
blasphemy! i quite liked paro, i expected him to go on loan or co own but certainly not sale as i thought ranieri liked paro
well Andy, he may be likeable and may have scored that first goal in serie b for juve but seriously, the guy just sucks..plainly, he wasnt anywhere to be seen in most matches,he doesnt get himself into the attack, even though he doesnt know how to defend. this coming from a 23, or 24 now year-old player who was on loan for 3 years and gaining "experience"

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
well Andy, he may be likeable and may have scored that first goal in serie b for juve but seriously, the guy just sucks..plainly, he wasnt anywhere to be seen in most matches,he doesnt get himself into the attack, even though he doesnt know how to defend. this coming from a 23, or 24 now year-old player who was on loan for 3 years and gaining "experience"
:agree:

He had this season to show he was good enough but he failed to. Hopefully this means that Nocerino might stay as he really is a prospect and is already better than Paro.

Mar 6, 2005
Good. I like paro, but he's been dead weight in the squad even before we bought tiago and almiron.. Marchisio is infinitely a more exciting prospect (and younger too).

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
1,6M€ :disagree: we are giving players like they are gifts, while other clubs are trying to get every cent out of us, it's just wrong.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Paro is young and not good enough to start for our A club, for sure. But hey -- he did score our first ever Serie B goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)