Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We can actually have place for Ramsey - Cuads is out for few months, might not be included in the CL list because of this - in this case one player could replace him.
what about serie a list tho. if you remove cuads, you can't re-introduce him once he's fit again. also, cuadrado on his day is one of our best impact players.

we're bitching a lot about the quality we have, but truth is that our squad is so competitive it's not that easy to pick one player and kick him out for ramsey's sake. if i'd have to pick one, i'd say barza. i know it would be a terrible timing, but he only has 4 months of his juve career left anyway.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
what about serie a list tho. if you remove cuads, you can't re-introduce him once he's fit again. also, cuadrado on his day is one of our best impact players.

we're bitching a lot about the quality we have, but truth is that our squad is so competitive it's not that easy to pick one player and kick him out for ramsey's sake. if i'd have to pick one, i'd say barza. i know it would be a terrible timing, but he only has 4 months of his juve career left anyway.
Yeah, Barza is a great shout, he doesnt play at all - tbf i forgot about him.
Regarding Cuads it all depends on type of injury - im not an expert, but his return is said to be at 11 march, he will need at least two weeks of training, so he would probably be ready to play in April - in this case he gets 9 games maximum from Serie A, if he could play all of them.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yeah, Barza is a great shout, he doesnt play at all - tbf i forgot about him.
Regarding Cuads it all depends on type of injury - im not an expert, but his return is said to be at 11 march, he will need at least two weeks of training, so he would probably be ready to play in April - in this case he gets 9 games maximum from Serie A, if he could play all of them.
He will have been out for over 3 months. He won't be 100% with just two weeks of training.

Those two weeks will be individualized training, followed by team training, followed by sub appearances, and then a couple of starts vs easy teams. Only then will he be ready to be a protagonist in the business end of the season.

- - - Updated - - -

It all seemed like Ramsey was destined to be here but then the Friday signing didn't happen. Darmian on the other hand seems like lock for next week
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)