Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003

Darmian killed a bird.
That is disgusting. The venom with which he kicked the bird says it all. This is a bad hombre who is showing clear signs of sociopathic behaviour. The looks from his team mates in the video says it all..this wasn't the first time.

Honestly the guy gives me the creeps. He is incredibly charming and has convinced a number of clubs that he is a pro footballer. He reminds me of a Ted Bundy.

Signing a player like this puts the entire team in danger. You never know when an individual with these sort of traits can fly off the handle. I doubt the city of Turin would be happy to have him back either. I am sure that an individual like Darmien is suspected in a lot of unsolved crimes.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That is disgusting. The venom with which he kicked the bird says it all. This is a bad hombre who is showing clear signs of sociopathic behaviour. The looks from his team mates in the video says it all..this wasn't the first time.

Honestly the guy gives me the creeps. He is incredibly charming and has convinced a number of clubs that he is a pro footballer. He reminds me of a Ted Bundy.

Signing a player like this puts the entire team in danger. You never know when an individual with these sort of traits can fly off the handle. I doubt the city of Turin would be happy to have him back either. I am sure that an individual like Darmien is suspected in a lot of unsolved crimes.
Relax. You have your bitch-tazer to defend yourself

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Relax. You have your bitch-tazer to defend yourself
Kyle at least with a taser I need to get close and personal.

You think wearing a MAGA hat and owning guns make you tough when it is the definition of cowardly. I think the bigger bitch is not the one carrying a taser in one of the most dangerous cities in the world but the fat American living in suburbia that is so terrified of his own shadow that he has to spend thousands on guns.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Kyle at least with a taser I need to get close and personal.

You think wearing a MAGA hat and owning guns make you tough when it is the definition of cowardly. I think the bigger bitch is not the one carrying a taser in one of the most dangerous cities in the world but the fat American living in suburbia that is so terrified of his own shadow that he has to spend thousands on guns.
Is yours a Lady Lightning Rod? I've heard that is a good brand and, judging by the shape of the tube, it is multipurpose if you know what I mean :klin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)