Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2007
Beppe said our core has to be italian so Ranocchia and Darmian make perfect sense :vdp:
Juventus stuff read this forum you know why?
Because one member complain so much about juventus being Italian pro that they decided to change and look what happened when they signed so many foreigners? Italy didn’t make it to the World Cup.

So is only right we come back to our roots.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Juventus stuff read this forum you know why?
Because one member complain so much about juventus being Italian pro that they decided to change and look what happened when they signed so many foreigners? Italy didn’t make it to the World Cup.

So is only right we come back to our roots.
Who was that member? Who??? Sadly we r gonna have to go back to junior levels to bring something close to WC level

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
We need to block this transfer in anyway possible. This jabroni is going to ruin Juventus for generations to come. We will be the laughing stock of the world. Even followers of a 2nd division club in Uganda will openly mock our Darmien inclusive team.

This deal must be stopped.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We need to block this transfer in anyway possible. This jabroni is going to ruin Juventus for generations to come. We will be the laughing stock of the world. Even followers of a 2nd division club in Uganda will openly mock our Darmien inclusive team.

This deal must be stopped.
We already have Sturaro.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The level of panic around this potential transfer is ::lol3::

He would be unimpressive acquisition but isn't at all the nightmare some here are making him out to be. Really the only thing that irks me is we might end up overpaying.

As long as he isn't seen as direct Sandro replacement, which I doubt he is, then whatever.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Bunch of delusional and retarded people here. Nothing surprising really. Label a man a failure and dogsheit for being part of a dogsheit and failure type of a team, yep, it makes sense. An italian failed in England, jeez, who would have thought of that?

That italian was top 3 in his position while playing in Serie A, it is really funny to read the first pages of this bread, 20+ pages of drooling over him and wanting him here, come, check them, maybe someone would recognize his earlier posts, funny really.

I dont mind Matteo, he is a decent player and clearly he needs to change his surroundings, if he is to come back to Turin, a very familiar place, home, chances that he would replicate and even improve his then performances are very high and likely, and that would make him a perfect back up wide defender, both at left and right side, something that the club needs.

Reading how most of you are mocking him and stating he is the worst player in the game alive is making me want Darmian even more and more, and the last reports of a loan with option/obligation seems like the perfect deal and potentially one of the top deals of our mercato. I already said that I do not like or rate the merda garbage that we bought for almost DCosta money, so having a player who is capable of covering both fullback positions like Matteo would benefit the team, a lot.

I wish we get him, first because it would be a good buy for my team, and second, because he would make some laptop experdz eat their words. Win win! Cheers!

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Bunch of delusional and retarded people here. Nothing surprising really. Label a man a failure and dogsheit for being part of a dogsheit and failure type of a team, yep, it makes sense. An italian failed in England, jeez, who would have thought of that?

That italian was top 3 in his position while playing in Serie A, it is really funny to read the first pages of this bread, 20+ pages of drooling over him and wanting him here, come, check them, maybe someone would recognize his earlier posts, funny really.

I dont mind Matteo, he is a decent player and clearly he needs to change his surroundings, if he is to come back to Turin, a very familiar place, home, chances that he would replicate and even improve his then performances are very high and likely, and that would make him a perfect back up wide defender, both at left and right side, something that the club needs.

Reading how most of you are mocking him and stating he is the worst player in the game alive is making me want Darmian even more and more, and the last reports of a loan with option/obligation seems like the perfect deal and potentially one of the top deals of our mercato. I already said that I do not like or rate the merda garbage that we bought for almost DCosta money, so having a player who is capable of covering both fullback positions like Matteo would benefit the team, a lot.

I wish we get him, first because it would be a good buy for my team, and second, because he would make some laptop experdz eat their words. Win win! Cheers!
We wouldn't have Ronaldo without him. Worst case scenario Cancelo is Ronaldo tax. And if he is good we have a top RB for years.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
We wouldn't have Ronaldo without him. Worst case scenario Cancelo is Ronaldo tax. And if he is good we have a top RB for years.
He's already here and a Juve player, so I wish him luck and success, I hope he does progress and improve his game so he would be considered one of the top RB in world football. I dont have high expectations, but it doesnt matter since Beppe, Fabio and Max think otherwise, and if they like him and rate him, he will probably come good and deliver.

And this is the most important part, if the holy trinity like someone for our team, then that someone is good enough for Juventus. It doesnt matter what I, you or anyone else thinks, it only matters what our trio thinks as they understand football better than the rest, better than anyone. So if Beppe, Fabio and Max say Cancelo is a good player, then Cancelo is a good player, period. If Beppe, Fabio and Max like Darmian and sign him, then Darmian will come good and prove to be a useful addition to our squad, period.

This isnt 2011, its 2018, they dont need to prove anything to us, they already cemented their status as the best in world football at what they do, its a fact and no sane person could argue against it. Top players win you games and points, top management gets you years of success and domination, and we have both, we are blessed and I cant wait for the season to start...

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
He's already here and a Juve player, so I wish him luck and success, I hope he does progress and improve his game so he would be considered one of the top RB in world football. I dont have high expectations, but it doesnt matter since Beppe, Fabio and Max think otherwise, and if they like him and rate him, he will probably come good and deliver.

And this is the most important part, if the holy trinity like someone for our team, then that someone is good enough for Juventus. It doesnt matter what I, you or anyone else thinks, it only matters what our trio thinks as they understand football better than the rest, better than anyone. So if Beppe, Fabio and Max say Cancelo is a good player, then Cancelo is a good player, period. If Beppe, Fabio and Max like Darmian and sign him, then Darmian will come good and prove to be a useful addition to our squad, period.

This isnt 2011, its 2018, they dont need to prove anything to us, they already cemented their status as the best in world football at what they do, its a fact and no sane person could argue against it. Top players win you games and points, top management gets you years of success and domination, and we have both, we are blessed and I cant wait for the season to start...
The flaw in your logic is that everyone is prone to mistakes. It is not wrong to question some acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)