Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i just ran through the first couple of pages of this thread. from great italian defender, important signing, "sign him asap" to the jabroni of all jabronis in 3 seasons, that's what limited playtime in manchester does to your rep on tuz. :baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
i just ran through the first couple of pages of this thread. from great italian defender, important signing, "sign him asap" to the jabroni of all jabronis in 3 seasons, that's what limited playtime in manchester does to your rep on tuz. :baus:
Thing is, he declined.

- - - Updated - - -

But if he's backup I don't mind eet

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Maybe you should send your girlfriend to keep him occupied until the glow fades...
Beppe is a master, I don't need that sort of competition in my life.

If he can woo Cristiano Ronaldo then he can woo anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

He is the worst player I have ever seen going for 15 million pounds. The guy doesn't even deserve to play for a relegation team let alone going to one of the best clubs in the world.

He is a horror, something you dont tell your kids about before bed lest they get nightmares.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Beppe is a master, I don't need that sort of competition in my life.

If he can woo Cristiano Ronaldo then he can woo anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

He is the worst player I have ever seen going for 15 million pounds. The guy doesn't even deserve to play for a relegation team let alone going to one of the best clubs in the world.

He is a horror, something you dont tell your kids about before bed lest they get nightmares.
:howler:

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
That's what being useless for several years does to a reputation, duh.

The only thing going for him is being Italian and versatile. We have two RBs already and Cuads, so he would play as an LB which is his secondary position. Not a good acquisition, however we usually need to sign at least one shetshow every mercato so why not let it be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)