Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Great? :lol: He is third choice in Manure and close to 30.

This could become a good signing, but it's a signing my left nut could do. Nothing "great" about it.
My reasoning is it's a low fee considering the market for a good player, this should allow us to spend more fixing the more pressing matter - our midfield.

It doesn't matter to me where Mourinho places him in his order, he hasn't been making good decisions for a few years now. I think it's reasonable to expect 3 good years out of him at the least, don't know why we gave him 5.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
He is better than MDS.

3 seasons ago he was pretty well-liked. His time in ManU has obviously changed that among a lot of Juve fans but I think he'll prove them wrong. He's a good player and will do well moving from the EPL to Serie A.

I like this signing for under 15m a lot.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I don't think he is better than De Sciglio and shouldn't be a starter for the level of team we should aim to be.

From Lichsteiner and Dani Alves to this is poor.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
As per SKY, there's still a difference between Juve's offer and Manchester United's request, for Darmian. Juve's offer is €12m while Manchester United seek €20m to sell him.

Juventus are looking at alternatives like Arias, Vrsaljko and Florenzi.

:rofl:

Thought it was a done dealio ffs

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
As per SKY, there's still a difference between Juve's offer and Manchester United's request, for Darmian. Juve's offer is €12m while Manchester United seek €20m to sell him.

Juventus are looking at alternatives like Arias, Vrsaljko and Florenzi.

:rofl:

Thought it was a done dealio ffs
Yeah, cause he'd be cheaper :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)