Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I'd like to see us reinforce our midfield properly. We are transitioning and rebuilding again so we don't have funds to reinforce every area adequately. Darmian is an acceptable quality fullback and versatile to boot and as long as our midfield is reinforced properly , I don't think anyone should have problems with this signing.

Going into the season with Darmian, De Sciglio, Spinazzola, Sandro as the fullbacks ? Pls where do I sign

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dumpian for 12 and a salary of 2.5 is acceptable and reasonable I suppose. I was never his biggest fan, and he's probably gonna be average to decent in most games. He's definitely nothing exceptional, but we don't need that if both Cuads and Sandro, who offer attacking impetus, are in beast mode.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If he can defend very well and put a couple of crosses in then I'm ok with that for 12m at 3m a year. Cover for DC/Berna/Cuad and let them do some magic.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'd like to see us reinforce our midfield properly. We are transitioning and rebuilding again so we don't have funds to reinforce every area adequately. Darmian is an acceptable quality fullback and versatile to boot and as long as our midfield is reinforced properly , I don't think anyone should have problems with this signing.

Going into the season with Darmian, De Sciglio, Spinazzola, Sandro as the fullbacks ? Pls where do I sign
Pellegrini and Cristante it is :beppe:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I'd like to see us reinforce our midfield properly. We are transitioning and rebuilding again so we don't have funds to reinforce every area adequately.
I'd like that aswell but atm there's unfortunately no guarantee that's necessarily gonna be the case either.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

It's undeniably about progress(or rather lack of it) aswell tho.

2016/2017 season we had - Alex Sandro , Evra , Dani Alves, Lichtsteiner + panic backups Asamoah/Cuadrado

2017/2018 season we had - Alex Sandro , Lichtsteiner , DeSciglio, Asamoah + panic backup Cuadrado

However, i do understand your point of view nonetheless, he might end up doing well afterall, but it's just that i'd definitely like us to be a stronger force next season comparing to the previous ones, and we could because of one word - balance, which should be essential in every area of the pitch.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
From my "quick maths" he earns around 3.4 to 3.5 at Man U, so it only makes sense that's the minimum of what he will earn at Juve, if not a slight increase. Not sure what the problem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)