Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He seems perfect for what Marotta/Paratici usually go after: young, versatile and playing in Serie A. may this be that lack of interest from us is because they don't actually rate him that high?
Maybe we are all brainwashed that he is good, but in fact..everyone else in the footie wolrd know he is average?:boh:

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Wouldn't Oscar or Mata be more feasible? Either player would give us a swag of new options in attack, particularly JM, some left-foot dead-ball goodness (that isn't Francesco Lodi)! :tuttosport:
I like Mata alot, i don't really like Oscar, he just seems average of all the times i saw him. I do feel Mata is gonna cost us a lot as well, I mean he is now a key player for MU under Van Gaal, easier to get Di Maria than Mata i reckon. Isco is just so complete, and he isnt that overly attached to Madrid, and he had his share of boos even from the Madrid fans, and when Modric comes back and Madrid buys more attacking players which we know they will, there is more chance of him seeing the bench as well there.

Plus we have Morata, surely he can do what Vidal couldn't with Sanchez :D

Nejc

May 13, 2006
:sergio:

We won't get a better fullback for that amount.
He might be the best available option, but for 25M a fullback should be a proven player, not a 1-2 good seasons for Torino player. Real paid 5M more for Danilo that played for a much stronger team and even has CL experience. And Real is clearly years ahead of Juve in financial aspect so they can take higher risks with transfers.
Barcelona opted for Vidal who also played for a stronger team and got him for 15M I think.
And last, someone posted that Torino want 20 million so even they are not crazy enough to ask for 25 eventhough Bayern shits money.

If 25M is the price I would rather not make any fullback purchases. Licht and Evra arent taht bad at the moment. 20 million with part of that being in player exchange is max sensible price imo.

And sorry for any typos, my phone died and I am using brothers iphone and its dwarf keyboard.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Wouldn't Oscar or Mata be more feasible? Either player would give us a swag of new options in attack, particularly JM, some left-foot dead-ball goodness (that isn't Francesco Lodi)! :tuttosport:
He's as slow as a turtle... Oscar is much more versatile, dynamic and has more room for progression. I'd like to add him to the team.

Anyway, back on topic:
Darmian :tuttosport:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Tuttosport are decent when it comes to Torino rumors.
Very believable News

- - - Updated - - -

http://m.tuttojuve.com/calciomercato/tuttosport-darmian-al-bayern-monaco-239904

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The one place we could actually have sent Isla to, in exchange. Fuck. If Bayern get Darmian, even if he flops, he won't be leaving there for anything less than 20m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)