Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Agnelli said it in his press conference this morning?

Marotta has said "...we are ready to do whatever it takes to improve a team that's already important."

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong forum, that was meant to be on redcafe.
Agnelli compared us to the biggest of teams even..

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Bayern have offered €15m but Torino want €20m-Gazzetta TV

There's absolutely nothing to suggest that we're interested in him.Maybe i dont think we'll do any business with Torino for a while.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm pretty sure it's 200m including wages if hat is even the number, because I doubt the president would put out figures in the press so Torino decide to sell Us Darmian at 40m instead of 20m.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Let me explain life of fecies

This fecies, finds information. Removes the context. Places it into new context. Publishes it and makes money. With this money, it can multiply into multiple fecies, also called a bullshit.

200 mil is what we pay yearly on player wages and bonusses + net transfer spend.

The fecies, also called "sports media", removes the "200mil" and simply says "marotta has 200 mil budget".
Wich is correct, in the right context

I dont understand why this isnt extremely clear.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

There's absolutely nothing to suggest that we're interested in him.Maybe i dont think we'll do any business with Torino for a while.
I'd take him for 20 million.

But yeah, as we've said a few times already, nothing indicated that we're actually interested.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd take him for 20 million.

But yeah, as we've said a few times already, nothing indicated that we're actually interested.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He seems perfect for what Marotta/Paratici usually go after: young, versatile and playing in Serie A. may this be that lack of interest from us is because they don't actually rate him that high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)