Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Based on what, a single tangible thing he has done in senior level, thats suggests good, let alone great? Its bizzare people say the same thing for 3-4 years without him actually showing much of anything whatsoever. The elusive potential talk deludes people as some self-fullfilling prophecy.
Exactly, the guy has been stagnant after his debut season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Honestly though, Darmian is horribly overrated on this forum :D

Don't get me wrong, he's a good player and I do think we should buy him if we've got the chance, but some of you are acting as if he was the second comingof Zambrotta or something :D
:tup:

Suggesting to throw 25 million euros at Torino for Darmian is crazy.

Jan 5, 2007
-----------------buffon
darmian - bon bon - gorgio - asa

---vidal - marchisio - pogba

-------berardi - dybala

-----------morata

not bad if we end up like this in two years- ofc if dybala and berardi prove them selves

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
-----------------buffon
darmian - bon bon - gorgio - asa

---vidal - marchisio - pogba

-------berardi - dybala

-----------morata

not bad if we end up like this in two years- ofc if dybala and berardi prove them selves
And then Rugani takes Chiellini's place. Juventud Juventus :tuttosport:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Sign him anyways. Lichteiner could start decaying at any moment, and we are overusing him. Romulo is a mystery and caceres is always injured sadly.
I think wishlist.
This is such a Juve type of move, and surprisingly there are almost no links to him. We've been linked to him in the past but not this summer. Even though the Mercato is o key just beginning, it's the kind of deal I'd imagine Marotta would wanna close sooner rather than later. I'd love darmian at Juve. Also, it's fairly and painfully evident that Licht is in decline. Never thought that was possible, but his game is such, that there are a couple of attributes that visibly show his reduced prowess. Caceres as much of a warrior as he is, cannot be a starter in that position at this point.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This is such a Juve type of move, and surprisingly there are almost no links to him. We've been linked to him in the past but not this summer. Even though the Mercato is o key just beginning, it's the kind of deal I'd imagine Marotta would wanna close sooner rather than later. I'd love darmian at Juve. Also, it's fairly and painfully evident that Licht is in decline. Never thought that was possible, but his game is such, that there are a couple of attributes that visibly show his reduced prowess. Caceres as much of a warrior as he is, cannot be a starter in that position at this point.
Yep. His position requires a lot of physical sacrifice and also requires some technique going forward. Unlike Evra, licht seems to struggle a lot as of late and he doesnt offer much on the offensive, maybe because he is not a natural winger.
He is solid defensively, but thats it.

Darmian is not a world beater, but he is young and is a solid player going forward. He would be perfect for us.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
We've got a €200m budget. We've already spend 40+13+4=57, the remaining budget hold €143m. Why are we on "if we can afford" still?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)