Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Honestly though, Darmian is horribly overrated on this forum :D

Don't get me wrong, he's a good player and I do think we should buy him if we've got the chance, but some of you are acting as if he was the second comingof Zambrotta or something :D
I don't think anyone in here has compared him to/or said he is at the same level of Zambrotta though. But there is no denying that he is the the most exciting Italian FB since him, easily (De Sciglio aside)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
now that Bayern and Barca both arent after him, we are in pole position. Cairo also cant ask for ridiculous money since i think Darmian too would love to come here + no bigger clubs interested. we need to finish this off as soon as possible

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
now that Bayern and Barca both arent after him, we are in pole position. Cairo also cant ask for ridiculous money since i think Darmian too would love to come here + no bigger clubs interested. we need to finish this off as soon as possible
When did this happen?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
When did this happen?
Real got Danilo, Barca signed that Alex Vidal guy from Sevilla. Bayern said he "is not good enough for them" (and that Bonucci would be good enough but is impossible :D).

whos left? i doubt anyone from the EPL is interested...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't think anyone in here has compared him to/or said he is at the same level of Zambrotta though. But there is no denying that he is the the most exciting Italian FB since him, easily (De Sciglio aside)
NO NOT DE SCIGLIO aside, that kid is insanely and bizzarely average, he has been getting called up to NT for 3 years and playing in Milan, and no one can say a more then a couple of games he looked anything but average, its ridicolous. He is basically being rewarded just for being around in a generation that lacks quality extremely, its really weird.

Darmian in comparison has looked very good as all around dynamic modern fullbark, quite mobile and strong, balanced but strong point being defence even if he is a fast runner who accompanies the attack decently.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sign him anyways. Lichteiner could start decaying at any moment, and we are overusing him. Romulo is a mystery and caceres is always injured sadly.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
NO NOT DE SCIGLIO aside, that kid is insanely and bizzarely average, he has been getting called up to NT for 3 years and playing in Milan, and no one can say a more then a couple of games he looked anything but average, its ridicolous. He is basically being rewarded just for being around in a generation that lacks quality extremely, its really weird.

Darmian in comparison has looked very good as all around dynamic modern fullbark, quite mobile and strong, balanced but strong point being defence even if he is a fast runner who accompanies the attack decently.
De Sciglio would do great here IMO if he stays injury free.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Based on what, a single tangible thing he has done in senior level, thats suggests good, let alone great? Its bizzare people say the same thing for 3-4 years without him actually showing much of anything whatsoever. The elusive potential talk deludes people as some self-fullfilling prophecy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)