Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryssner

Apr 18, 2015
It took Evra quite a while to settle in here. He was without a doubt one of our key players over the past 4 months or so but people seem to forget he was average at best in his first months here.

Not signing Darmian because "Evra is better" is nothing but a crime for several reasons. Firstly, Evra is quite old and is only a matter of time before we need his replacement. Secondly, Darmian has $#@!load of talent, he's great already, plus not to mention the lack of quality fullbacks nowadays. Thirdly, Darmian can also cover both left and right side.

If it's possible to buy Darmian we should go for him without a doubt cause he's most likely the best possibility out there. Quality player, talented, has potential & brain and also young. Plus he plays on both sides.
Evra played bad in the first part of the season, but i dont think it was becouse he needed time to adapt in Italy, but becouse we played 3-5-2 and Evra played his entire career in a 4 Def line. After we switched on 4-3-1-2 he was very good.

P.S. sry if i spelled wrong somthing, wrote this on phone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kryssner

Apr 18, 2015
I didnt say he is bad, but he is almost 34, with this age its not easy to play full minutes with performance.

He need to share the time with asa next season.

Just look how nando performance drope.
Nando performance droped becouse of the change of system, in 4312 the 2 strikers have to play somthing else than in 352, not becouse of his age. He just can't play in this system, put him in a 433 or 4231 and than you'll get the best of him.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
according to today´s kicker, bayern looked into the possibility of signing darmian, discussed him and made a very clear decision not to sign him, as they don´t deem him good enough.
"[...]bayern are only looking for absolutely top players like leonardo bonucci from juventus turin.[...]" :touched: :touched: (they discared the thought of signing him as well, though ;)).

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Takes u too much time to respond :D

I forget what i said.

Anyway i am not saying we should sell evra, he should share the time with asamoah.

And asa should be the starter.
I agree on sharing time with Asa, but Evra is simply a better leftback than Asamoah. Remember Asamoah has barely played leftback in a 4-men defence and Allegri has even used him as a midfielder this season.

Jan 5, 2007
I agree on sharing time with Asa, but Evra is simply a better leftback than Asamoah. Remember Asamoah has barely played leftback in a 4-men defence and Allegri has even used him as a midfielder this season.
True, but i will put faith in a 27old not in 34.

Asa is better pushing forward which what you need for 4312 system.

And asa is not useless in defense or do you forget his work with conte, he was doing great in 352 in defense and offense.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
True, but i will put faith in a 27old not in 34.

Asa is better pushing forward which what you need for 4312 system.

And asa is not useless in defense or do you forget his work with conte, he was doing great in 352 in defense and offense.
I even like Evra better when attacking. Asamoah is good but he's just not a wide player and 3-5-2 is completely different from a 4-men defence. Hence Evra.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
according to today´s kicker, bayern looked into the possibility of signing darmian, discussed him and made a very clear decision not to sign him, as they don´t deem him good enough.
"[...]bayern are only looking for absolutely top players like leonardo bonucci from juventus turin.[...]" :touched: :touched: (they discared the thought of signing him as well, though ;)).
Bonucci :touched:

Darmian "not good enough" :tuttosport::beppe:

we got this :D

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Honestly though, Darmian is horribly overrated on this forum :D

Don't get me wrong, he's a good player and I do think we should buy him if we've got the chance, but some of you are acting as if he was the second comingof Zambrotta or something :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)