Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Evra is black, of course he's better :p
Man, are you gonna deny Evra's phenomenal season?! Really?! :p

Honestly though, I do believe Evra has been one of the best fullbacks around this season, he's been almost flawless and has injected a much needed amount of confidence in our squad. I'm pretty sure he has impacted our European journey in a way that not many other players would.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Honestly though, I do believe Evra has been one of the best fullbacks around this season, he's been almost flawless and has injected a much needed amount of confidence in our squad. I'm pretty sure he has impacted our European journey in a way that not many other players would.
Since the knockout rounds he has been one of our best players. His experience in big matches has been vital for us. He was especially immense against Real Madrid...good old Uncle Pat.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It took Evra quite a while to settle in here. He was without a doubt one of our key players over the past 4 months or so but people seem to forget he was average at best in his first months here.

Not signing Darmian because "Evra is better" is nothing but a crime for several reasons. Firstly, Evra is quite old and is only a matter of time before we need his replacement. Secondly, Darmian has shitload of talent, he's great already, plus not to mention the lack of quality fullbacks nowadays. Thirdly, Darmian can also cover both left and right side.

If it's possible to buy Darmian we should go for him without a doubt cause he's most likely the best possibility out there. Quality player, talented, has potential & brain and also young. Plus he plays on both sides.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Darmian is right now, on the same level with Evra.
Evra is getting older year by year.
Darmian is a potential movement and he can be better alongside with Evra.
Also, he plays as RB so...it's necessary a transfer like this.

It will be difficult to negotiate with Cairo...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Torino would fleece us though. They'd happily sell him to Bayern or Barca for 17M, but they'd tack on another 7-8M when we come calling. I can't believe we paid them 15M for Ogbonna FFS...there is no way they'd sell their star player for anything less than 20M to us.

He'd obviously be a fantastic signing for us in many ways. Young(ish), Italian, can play LB/RB, quick, strong, athletic, great crosser. Maybe we can give Ogbonna back to them for free and add like 15m lol.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Torino would fleece us though. They'd happily sell him to Bayern or Barca for 17M, but they'd tack on another 7-8M when we come calling. I can't believe we paid them 15M for Ogbonna FFS...there is no way they'd sell their star player for anything less than 20M to us.

He'd obviously be a fantastic signing for us in many ways. Young(ish), Italian, can play LB/RB, quick, strong, athletic, great crosser. Maybe we can give Ogbonna back to them for free and add like 15m lol.
I was thinking the same :lol2: I hardly think Ogbonna would accept that but I'd honestly go all for it.

Darmian would be one of the best signings for us. And good fullbacks are so goddamn rare!

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
All these players like Immobile, Cerci, Ogbonna were fucking beasts under Ventura, then they were a fucking flop for their teams.

I hope, this will not happen with Darmian.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #175
    Alright Beppe. We have a loaded midfield. A dynamite attack. You reinforced our CB's with a young frankenstein now we need a fullback.

Please see our prayers. Darmian. Make it happen.

Valentino

Alright Beppe. We have a loaded midfield. A dynamite attack. You reinforced our CB's with a young frankenstein now we need a fullback.

Please see our prayers. Darmian. Make it happen.
    You dont think we should get cavani?

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #178
    You dont think we should get cavani?
    At this point I'm putting all my chips on Beppe. I'd love Cavani but holy hell how would we manage another attacker next season? Maybe Cavani for 25m next year?

Jul 1, 2010

I know, I'm just pulling your leg :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)