Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #43
    would be an even better trick if marotta can offload ogbonna back to that shitty club in exchange
    It could work. They will need another defender and he did reasonably well there so it might be an option they would consider? :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

All I know is, if this Cavani shit is real. We need to sell someone or donate sperm. Something will need to be used to soften the blow of Dybala and Cavani.

Aug 26, 2014
    this Cavani thing is odd. I don't see all these forwards here unless one like Tevez leaves. Maybe we're just checking what's going on until he makes a decision.

Darmian? Depends o the price. Would be high on my list of fullbacks to but.
    my opinion for the Cavani situation is that we'll bring Cavani only if we are going to lose Morata or there are some strong indications that he won't chose us when madrid comes calling.

As for Darmian try to include Ogbona in the deal i can't look at him anymore in Juve jersey.

Aug 26, 2014
    Tevez will stay he said so himself and it's crucial that he stays so Dybala can learn a thing or two from him plus he's a beast and we'll need him.

Tutu

Dec 20, 2014
    The best full-back around. Excellent player, great crossing and positioning, high tactical awareness and nice technical abilities.

Oct 23, 2012
    I like Darmian a lot but not at that price. I have to say Patrice Evra has gotten better and better as the season moved along and I also love Lichtsteiner. I wouldn't expect either to be replaced on a team that has been so successful.

Jul 13, 2010
    It could work. They will need another defender and he did reasonably well there so it might be an option they would consider? :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

All I know is, if this Cavani $#@! is real. We need to sell someone or donate sperm. Something will need to be used to soften the blow of Dybala and Cavani.
    yeah we are not talking liters. But tons of new life

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

All I know is, if this Cavani shit is real. We need to sell someone or donate sperm. Something will need to be used to soften the blow of Dybala and Cavani.
    Its bound to prove unpopular with the fans fuck it its not like hes winning any fans at Juve neither in fact you sometimes sense that air of hesitation when his name is called out

Zaza better be the smoke screen for cavani

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)