Matija Nastasić - CB - Manchester City (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
Is there a reason for City to sell Nastasic? I haven't followed these rumours , but I really rate him. Young , talented , his contract is solid for 2-3 more years if Im not mistaken, why are they selling him? Even with Mangala in the mix , i'd say Nastasic could be really an asset for them.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
:lol: you serious? Mangala is one of the best in his position with much potential, great physics and aerials. He can be their next Kompany, i mean it.
Allright got my answer, Nastasic currently is not as good as the 4th choice French CB. Anyway I don't really rate Kompany. He does alot of mistakes if you rellay follow the EPL. I mean if someone like Osvaldo can turn him inside out, that's just one of his many mistakes.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
France have a lot of good central defenders. And besides, Sakho must have dirt on Deschamps to keep getting picked ahead of Mangala, probably more to do with experience than anything else.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Allright got my answer, Nastasic currently is not as good as the 4th choice French CB. Anyway I don't really rate Kompany. He does alot of mistakes if you rellay follow the EPL. I mean if someone like Osvaldo can turn him inside out, that's just one of his many mistakes.
And i tell you again. Mangala is better than Nastasic. Much potential, much abbilities and he suits perfect in PL. Nastasic is good enough, but if he stay he will be 4th back up for Kompany, Mangala and Demichelis (Pellegrini prefer him)
The fact that he is not a starter for NT, means nothing. In NT level, a lot of things plays role for a coach. Perhaps, he is not that experienced. But it's not means anything. In NT, the starters ain't always the best options.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Mangala suits the EPL more than Nastasic. I rate Nastasic pretty highly though for his age.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
You don't rate Kompany. That says it all.

Nastasic isn't as good as Mangala but he's better than Bonucci and Ogbonna, or at least he has the potential to be. We need a centre back and if Nastasic is on the market he would be ideal. He's still young and he's played in Serie A before. Would definitely prefer him to Manolas.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We need a cb only if we sell someone at first. I wouldn't mind Natasic if we offloaded BonBon/Ogbonna but as for now I can't see why we need another defender.

I liked the 4321 and I think we should get someone to enable us playing this formation easily. With Conte you could assume we'd go 352 the whole season but we don't know if Allegri can do that.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Our movements makes clearly that Allegri will keep 3-5-2 formation. Simply. 4-3-2-1 (or somethin' like this) is the best option in my mind but only if we take someone like Jovetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)