Mateo Kovačić - CM - Real Madrid (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Lot of stories last 24h of Marchisio possibly leaving. SMS seems set for Real. That would make Kovacic a possibility?
who knows, we've seen more unlikely deals already.

i know kovacic has some admirers here, and i admit that on his day, he's a pirlo meets marchisio kind of magical beast with a decent amount of defensive contribution. still, i'd never pick mr. inconsistency for my dream team. with our depth, signing him would make some sense, but i'd never rely on him as a starter.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
His overrating finally slowed following the WC.

Good but never top CM potential.

And not a top team starter level CM...cept maybe at Juve. Allegri can turn him into a very useful counterattacking wiz.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He's been overshadowed by the greatest midfielder in the world both at club and country levels. He's a great but Real won't let go with Modric reaching 33.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Kovacic is overrated on tuz like no other player, he is some kind of mythical beast here
:tup: i prefer to call him mr inconsistency. the guy had a couple of excellent matches in his career, but he never had more than 3 in a row. he's a good squad player, but as a starter who's about to play 45 matches a year, he'd be an incredibly disappointing downgrade on pjanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)