Mateo Kovačić - CM - Real Madrid (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:evil:

Now that i got ur attention...well a true Juventino are players like Alex,Marchi, Buff, Camo, Trez, Ned, Boni, Chiello, Llorente(lol he loved us).

Players who would stay loyal to the cause not because of money but because they really meant it.

About my pogba comment towards you...it was a blatant lie :D buahaha
Lol if we had Beppe in 2006 then Trezegol, Buffon and Camo would have left because HANDS TIED

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:evil:

Now that i got ur attention...well a true Juventino are players like Alex,Marchi, Buff, Camo, Trez, Ned, Boni, Chiello, Llorente(lol he loved us).

Players who would stay loyal to the cause not because of money but because they really meant it.

About my pogba comment towards you...it was a blatant lie :D buahaha
lol at Llorente, you really seem to love the guy, maybe even too much :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nah, I appreciated him. He was a nice person, really really loved Juventus and was in awe about this team. He really seemed to be honored for playing here.

Like most of us if suddenly got a chance to play for Juve.

Sadly his 2nd season was a disaster and he never came back.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol if we had Beppe in 2006 then Trezegol, Buffon and Camo would have left because HANDS TIED
Dont say that!, they are for real!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nah, I appreciated him. He was a nice person, really really loved Juventus and was in awe about this team. He really seemed to be honored for playing here.

Like most of us if suddenly got a chance to play for Juve.

Sadly his 2nd season was a disaster and he never came back.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont say that!, they are for real!
Your not the only one. In some sense you can do a comparison with padowin. Players who never bitched but enjoyed every moment here. Whilst there's quite a few who would fall in that category llorente was just likeable even after leaving us.

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
Apart from Pjanic, I don't really see us having a technical player in our midfield trio. Most are runners and workers basically. I would tryhard for Kova because of this fact alone.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: 45 Million for the pair (Diawara and Kovacic) isn't a bad deal at all. Young and tons of potential. High resale value as well.
:tup:

Both being so young we can easily keep them in the long run or, perhaps, despite the Doomsquad intentions, sell for a profit. :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Kovacic is an interesting choice, I don't have too much expectations of him but if he pulls out some displays it will turn out to be a pleasant surprise. Let's do it.

Mar 3, 2014
He only is dispossessed like 1.5x per game when he started, which isn't a huge number (Pirlo, Verratti, Matic all put up similar numbers playing in deep roles) . I don't understand the hate for him. He was very good for us in the late stages of the season when Allegri decided that he wasn't a trequartista. Marchisio has impressive dispossession numbers which are consistently at <1.

Would like to point out the most dispossessed central midfielder in Europe with over 10 appearances is Pogba followed by Andre Gomes/

#1 dispossessed pure DM was Luis Gustavo.

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
We're still selling Hernanes right? ! Had hoped to replace him with someone else this season. Seems there is a problem selling him? Anyway, Kovacic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)