Mateo Kovačić - CM - Real Madrid (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Smart to sell Licht now IMO, he seems to be on the decline. Maybe a change would suit him well
:tup: Is the right moment.

After this, he will have to go for 4-5 mils or on a freebie. Nothing against Licht, he has been a loyal soldier and a fan favourite. But everyone´s time comes. he has given us his best years and i thinkw e are grateful for that, in the same way we gave him glory.

Epl money would mean probably selling him at 10-12m. Healthy deal, and throwing another 5m on top for Darmian.
If Selling Licht to get Darmian is a possibility, we must do it. No buts f ifs.

Is there a source for that 5m plus 25m obligation or are we suggesting that as an approach on the Tuz?

Benatia, Alves, Berardi, Kovacic, Pjanic, Darmian.* As close to a top mercato as we could get. The only downer being we lose something in attack with Morata and our key focus the next mercato effectively is going all out for a top attacker.
I want us to keep Morata man, althought i feel that it will be one of Morata or Zaza... If one stays, the other goes..

And yes, if we make all this buys...next summer we will not need to go on a shopping spree since we will be set for many years in the most expensive departments.

We can focus on starting to replace Barza and Buff who will be the most urgent needs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This signing looks so so so much better as added bonus then the pressure and impact of being a main signing, so I hope we make it happen (with confirmed option to buy, not another Cuadrado sitaution), adds to our depth and technical/creativity level alot to have him as extra option. If it happens, its insane that we would go from besides Pogba having only CMs who are more conservative/hardworkers/box to box balanced players to now getting two technical as heck balkan playmakers lol.

Can become a true gem if Allegri grooms him well, mainly because he is such a force when he is given space to run with.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Imo Kovacić is too irresponsible to play that CDM position. He loves to run forward with the ball (you can say Lucio style) and even if he gets past 2-3 players often loses it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is not an ideal holding organiser type even if he has experience in that role, when he played the regista for Inter he had hardworking water carriers next to him. Khedira would need to become more defensive and covering if we used this kid in Marchisio role. Because Pjanic and Pogba would get forward or focus more on creating so its not an easy responsbility for a player like Kovacic to play behind them when he needs more freedom to move around probably. But we looked half decent even with Hernanes in that role so who knows how it will work out.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'd love Kovacic here, I'm sure he will grow into an excellent player in a stable environment. The poor boy has only experienced Merda and the circus that is Madrid in the big leagues.

We should definitely have a chat about him since we're meeting with Madrid anyway.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I'd love Kovacic here, I'm sure he will grow into an excellent player in a stable environment. The poor boy has only experienced Merda and the circus that is Madrid in the big leagues.

We should definitely have a chat about him since we're meeting with Madrid anyway.
The Morata saga just a smokescreen???

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Pjanic, Kovacic, Pogba, Khedira, Marchisio, Lemina, Sturaro

That would be some SERIOUS quality in the midfield, and only one of them being 30 years old

- - - Updated - - -

This signing looks so so so much better as added bonus then the pressure and impact of being a main signing, so I hope we make it happen (with confirmed option to buy, not another Cuadrado sitaution), adds to our depth and technical/creativity level alot to have him as extra option. If it happens, its insane that we would go from besides Pogba having only CMs who are more conservative/hardworkers/box to box balanced players to now getting two technical as heck balkan playmakers lol.

Can become a true gem if Allegri grooms him well, mainly because he is such a force when he is given space to run with.

Make it happen, Osman.

I really liked him at Inter.

Make it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)