Matías Soulé (58 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I know its everyones hobby to blame everything on Allegri, but Soule has been playing mezzala for argentina at the u20 world cup. He's better suited for a more central role than winger.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Imo he didn't show enough last year for me to be upset if we sold him.

But it would be dumb, worth loaning out for a year to see if he does well and raises his value

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I didnt really rate Soule when he was in the system, but this year he really did improve and he's still very young. I dont think this is the right time to sell him, but he definitely needs to play more. My question is why cant that be at Juve? It's not like we're loaded up front. Who is Di Maria's replacement?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I didnt really rate Soule when he was in the system, but this year he really did improve and he's still very young. I dont think this is the right time to sell him, but he definitely needs to play more. My question is why cant that be at Juve? It's not like we're loaded up front. Who is Di Maria's replacement?
Indeed, a cheap guy to make up the numbers. Its not like somebody is going to pay cash upfront for this guy, its still most likely a loan+option type of deal if we move him on.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Weah. Now you’ll ask who’s Caudrado’s replacement. Weah. Paredes is gone too. Replacement? Weah.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
off to Frosinone on a dry loan. That squad might actually be fun to watch if enzo, soule, and Kaio are all playing.

This does eliminate another option on the right flank though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 55)