Matías Soulé (5 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
in that Juve Next Gen cup game, he looked like a player on completely different level compared to other ones, even compared to Iling. Reminded of what Di Maria is for senior Juve.
I don’t get why they didn’t got more minutes in the previous months, even if it’s with the U23. Soule only second match with the U23 this year, it seems that we’re okay with them playing very little which is a shame. Same what happened with Fagioli under Pirlo.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don’t get why they didn’t got more minutes in the previous months, even if it’s with the U23. Soule only second match with the U23 this year, it seems that we’re okay with them playing very little which is a shame. Same what happened with Fagioli under Pirlo.
training with the first team is better for his development than playing in serie C imo.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Glad to see him get his goal.

He's improved a lot as the season has gone on and now is starting to show a bit more what he can bring to the team. His drops of the shoulder are really good. If he can start picking out a pass/improving his shooting he could become a useful player for us.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'd say that's just not true. The times where attacking players just attack and don't help out in defense are long gone.

Yep, just watch any Man City game, considered the most attacking team, but all their AMs/wingers and even CF press in unison like they are ferocious DMs.

Coaches want complete contribution from their attacking players now.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yep, just watch any Man City game, considered the most attacking team, but all their AMs/wingers and even CF press in unison like they are ferocious DMs.

Coaches want complete contribution from their attacking players now.
It would be nice if we shifted our gameplan even just 10 yards upfield on average though. We don’t have to play a super high line, but tilting the balance even a little further forward would be welcomed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)