Matías Soulé (60 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Definitely looks to have improved as the season has gone on. He looked very out of his depth previously.

A fully fit Chiesa would likely have been in 1 v 1 on that.
Same thoughts. I didn't see anything relevant about Soule until the last 2 appearances or so. Looks promising enough now, good to have around.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
yeah, aa is just desperate

luis campos should have been signed years ago

I been saying this for years, its ridicolous the best around GM was left hanging and not hired by a top club, until an open cheque book PSG who dont even need him hires him. His work with Monaco and Lille had been amazing.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Maybe it’s just me but I think he’s playing out of position. He’s too slow to be a winger, like I honestly think present day di maria is faster than him.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Matias #Soulè to 'Sky Sport': "I am happy for my first goal with the first squad, even if it's a friendly to me it's important. I hope to do it again in #SerieA in a few days. It was a difficult game, we could have won but despite all I'm happy for the result. Protagonist against #Cremonese? They all give me trust, I always try to play well. #Allegri is testing me in different roles which helps me learn a lot, even defensively. Argentina? To us the WC was incredible. I was twice with the NT, I played with legends. One day I hope to play in a WC, that is my dream."

#JuveStandardLiege

[@AroundJuventus]

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Two nice cut in shots, very raw overall but it's his first time as a RMF. Give him chance to share minutes with Cuadrado if we don't loan him in winter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 57)