Matías Soulé (32 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Yeah, no.

Allegri is simply protecting young players because he knows the amount of pressure they will be under after a single game, let alone more. Kaio was pronounced next coming of Ronaldo after 3 touches ffs

For years we heard insults and how he needs to play Rugani, Bentancur, Lemina, Kean etc. more minutes, then those same players were/are insulted because they're not on the level fans want them to be right away.

This idea that other teams always have tons of youngsters in their team and only Juve/Allegri don't care is very very farfetched.

Perfectly summed up by someone on VS forum:
You are miles off my point in any case. You just read there what you wanted to rather than what I actually said. You also assume that I’m in the bracket of general Allegri naysayers.

Where did I point anywhere about other teams or complain about not doing what they are doing?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think that we shouldnt forget that the general level of our Primavera was very low. Only Spina became a useful player. Maybe Audero but we had Buffon. And before that we already have to look to the Marchisio generation.

And he gave Kean a good start. Who isnt some generational talent
He also gave Rugani a good start, another non-generational talent. When he showed up in 2015 as a 20 year old CB, Allegri gave him 21 appearances, 1500 minutes. For the best defense in Serie A. That steadily increased to 26 and 2200 minutes in his third season here. Rugani didn’t work out but it wasn’t for lack of opportunity here.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
You are miles off my point in any case. You just read there what you wanted to rather than what I actually said. You also assume that I’m in the bracket of general Allegri naysayers.

Where did I point anywhere about other teams or complain about not doing what they are doing?
it’s so painfully clear to see how naturally adverse Juventus are to building a self-sustainable team despite it being more crucial than ever. Such a negative statement for no obvious reason
You obviously condemn both the team for not developing youth more and Allegri for saying the harsh truth with a 'negative statement'

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
You obviously condemn both the team for not developing youth more and Allegri for saying the harsh truth with a 'negative statement'
Again, if you read what I say then I don’t disagree with what he said, just in the manner/light in which it was said. I literally said it, but you just chose to chop that off my quote.

There’s an even harsher and more pressing truth that we are going to be cash strapped for years to come and are going to have to rely more heavily on our own system.

Clearly there’s been a lack of quality and something needs to change about it. There’s nothing wrong with Soule being called up, if anything Max should have been more proud that we actually have quality and highlighted what a great chance it is for Soule to learn from the experience.

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill for no apparent reason. Much like you did with my post. Btw, I stopped reading that list of youth brought through you quoted because it was so depressing. Nature or nurture? Both imo.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Two possible solutions for Matias Soulè in January, both on loan: to Sampdoria as a compensation for the Ihattaren case, or to Genoa in exchange for an early return of Rovella to Turin.

[TuttoJuve via @AroundJuventus]

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Two possible solutions for Matias Soulè in January, both on loan: to Sampdoria as a compensation for the Ihattaren case, or to Genoa in exchange for an early return of Rovella to Turin.

[TuttoJuve via @AroundJuventus]
basically he's treated as an extra chip we can throw in to sweeten our relationship with other clubs and no one cares about his development :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not an upgrade if he plays 100 minutes for the entire season which is quite often the case.

Thats up to him tho, if he is big talent he will get minutes to play. Its better then youth football. Tho like Picci says, I would rather it maybe is in other clubs? (like Venezia or Spezia, they play attacking style).

Tho if between them, I rather Genoa, I recall Shevchenko was an attacking coach for Ukraine, so could fit Soule. D'Aversa has no clue what he is doing in Samp, and will be more busy trying to save the last remaining days of his job.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The motivation in the rumour behind the club choice is either smooth things over with Samp or swap for Rovella, 0 consideration on what is the best fit for the player. Allegri himself said Serie B should be the next step.
hes right too, Soule would be guaranteed playing time in Serie B. I hate the way players are developed in Italy, but its a proven method so I can't cry too much. So unless Samp or Genoa or whoever is willing to guarantee him playing time, the focus should be finding a Serie B side to continue his development. Or just promote him and play him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)