Matías Soulé (52 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
He's very talented but I imagine this is one of those camps where they pick a few talented kids to come and train with the full team to get a taste of it and see the level of play.

Even if that would be the case... the fact that he gets a call to the NT playing in a third division team and been the only player call that doesn't play in a First Division team its pretty impressive

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Argentina are one of the more loaded countries in terms of forward options. They have Messi, Dybala, Lautaro, Di Maria, Icardi, Papu Gomez, Correa…

The fact that this guy was able to make it is both baffling and also extremely impressive.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
we should follow this hype and promote him, two good games and EPL will be all over him for 30-40m, we can then decide if he is good enough to stay, but he did look good when i saw him.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
why are they owed anything? How is it juves fault? They barely even play dragusin, so I wouldn’t give them Soule. What for? So he can sit on the bench? No thanks. Send him to Cremonese or something.
I want to see him get quality minutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 49)