Massimo Carrera (2 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If he didnt do it on purpose, but made a mistake then his driving licence should be revoked for a while and a heavy fine should follow.

- - - Updated - - -

Manslaughter, what an asshole term. Like he picks his car and deliveratly runs over them

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't think you should pass any judgements on such situation when you know fuck all about it. I'm referring to all of you above.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't think you should pass any judgements on such situation when you know fuck all about it. I'm referring to all of you above.
If he didnt do it on purpose, but made a mistake then his driving licence should be revoked for a while and a heavy fine should follow.

this is my opinion regardless of the case

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

this is my opinion regardless of the case
What do you mean by mistake? As in he didn't see them?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What do you mean by mistake? As in he didn't see them?
If he sees them and runs over them, its a pretty clear crime.

but there are many circumstances where you could hit someone you didnt mean to.

if you didnt see them comming from behind a car, if you slipped for all kind of reasons..

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
If he sees them and runs over them, its a pretty clear crime.

but there are many circumstances where you could hit someone you didnt mean to.

if you didnt see them comming from behind a car, if you slipped for all kind of reasons..
What if he was driving like a dick and not paying attention behind the wheel?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If its unbelievabale, then why are you all falling for it ?

On a serious note, apart from racing and driving under influence, it shouldnt have jailtime on it

You can make a mistake, its human. Racing(or severe speeding) and alcohol abuse, thats wanting to make a mistake

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Reckless driving can definitely get you jailtime, especially if you kill someone. But like Klin said, we don't know what happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)