Massimo Carrera (7 Viewers)

Nov 17, 2012
Man if we get Carrera......at least the in game decisions will become world class.
:tup:

His substitutions are the best I've ever seen on the Juve touch-line in terms of both timing and personnel (given what he had available); I mean that is a big claim I know, and we only have a small amount of time and a small pool of games to draw from. However, form is form, Carrera went into some tough games, with a dark cloud hovering over the team and kept it all together whilst keeping the undefeated run intact, and also keeping the players fresh and mostly injury free. He really did impress me a lot, we'd be fools to not be considering him if Conte is wanting to keep with the Italy job until the next world cup!

Mar 9, 2006
He was called by Alenitchev to become co-assistant but since Spartak lost to unknown club in the EU league qualification Alenitchev has resigned and Carrera was named as acting head coach for the next 2 rounds in the russian premier league and yesterday he was named as head coach and has signed contract for 2 years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)