out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah yeah. Fair play on the teasing. I’m always going to love what Allegri did and won us in his first stint here. But this past three years has been absolute trash.
It’s not teasing bro. It’s facts. Inzaghi has underperformed despite having the strongest squad. Motta is over achieving bc the league is trash. Same with Palladino. Pioli is who everyone knew him to be.

There isn’t an Italian coach that is better or better credentialed than Max.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It’s not teasing bro. It’s facts. Inzaghi has underperformed despite having the strongest squad. Motta is over achieving bc the league is trash. Same with Palladino. Pioli is who everyone knew him to be.

Why are you reminding me of @Patrizi ?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Didn't matter if he was successful or dismal as he has been...the payout was always going to be too high for the club. Essentially hamstrung us from day 1. Just another stupid decision made by the club over the years.

Imagine this clown still being our manager next season. There will be a mass exit.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Didn't matter if he was successful or dismal as he has been...the payout was always going to be too high for the club. Essentially hamstrung us from day 1. Just another stupid decision made by the club over the years.

Imagine this clown still being our manager next season. There will be a mass exit.
Mass exit of who?

players on bad contracts ratified by agnelli?
Staff hired by agnelli?
Or fans delusional enough to rate Agnelli as a legend despite the state of the club?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Oh shit you're right. You're right about paladino, that bastard!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Mass exit of who?

players on bad contracts ratified by agnelli?
Staff hired by agnelli?
Or fans delusional enough to rate Agnelli as a legend despite the state of the club?
The handful of good players we have will put their hands up to leave..chiesa...Vlahovic...Bremer...whilst they are criticised by various people in this forum...they are not shit. That's my opinion anyway.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
In gloom's silent reign,
Allegri's shadow looms large,
Hope wanes, dreams decay.

I asked GPT to come up with an Arabic poem for Failegri:

تتفرد الظلال في أرجاء الملعب
، ويعلو الغموض وجه التوجيه
، في صمت الهزيمة ينحني الروح
، بلا أمل، بل ألم يمتدّ.

I think it roughly translates to:

The shadows are lurking across all corners of the pitch,
The silence/mystery reverberates in the face of direction/instruction
The spirit/soul is broken in silence at yet another defeat
Without hope the pain lingers.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 38, Guests: 304)