out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Didn’t he sub Chiesa on around 65’ and then sub Yildiz off around 80’? Not much of a sustained period?

Agree on the last part. Having Yildiz and Chiesa supporting and creating for Vlahovic would have made a big difference down the stretch run of this season.
It was about 20 mins on the pitch together, which I agree wasn't much but it was longer than we had seen previously. I don't think Yildiz would have lasted much longer, he looked shattered. Although the argument should be that Chiesa should have been on earlier.

It is clutching at straws but at least there was a willingness to change formation and do it coherently. Too often when we chase a goal he just throws players on and they don't seem to have any idea of how to line-up.

- - - Updated - - -

I really think they are going to extend his contract if he wins the Coppa Italia and gets us the top 4(5).
I still think he is going but the cost of firing him/hiring a replacement does worry me. I read around 20m for Allegri+staff and then 10m for the new coaching team. Will the board accept another disappointing season next year to save 30m thinking that we would likely scrape into the CL at the end of it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
3 home games, 1 goal scored.

Screenshot_2024-04-27-21-21-14-36_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

still 2 home games to go, against salernitana and monza. can't wait for the final whistle of the latter. what a depressing season.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I can see a scenario play out where Motta makes a surprise move to Milan, Conte goes to Napoli and we panic at the end of the window with no replacement, so we renew him for a year. Coppa win will be used as the reasoning for doing so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 236)