out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

magician

Oct 22, 2022
If we got to read his press conferences while at Milan, you will find the same shit and loser mentality is his speeches..
See his press conf. In the second season of Conte with us.
Same patterns and same loser mentality quotes..
Same

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Right there is proof that he was just lucky during his first stint here.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
"people criticize me for not coaching attacking players? I don't need to coach them to strike a ball" - Allegri
And he's right. Chiesa and Vlahovic don't need to be coached. Just give them the ball and they'll do the rest.
The important thing is to bring the ball to them, as often as possible

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Better approach in the 2nd half. Unlucky not to score at least one. Shame didnt play like this against minnows over the last few months. Yildiz is much better in more central role, Chiesa on the left. Lets see if Allegri will change from now his usual setup. This team could play some variant of 3-4-3.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If we can't fire him, sign a new coach and demote Allegri to NG. Might as well force him to work for his money and make a statement about it. This will force his hand that "money is not important" and he'll resign.

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

Jun 27, 2011
Please thread ban the goons that are still defending him

Should've been an easy 3 pts against a checked out Milan but blew it away yet again

Even got whistled the moment he took Vlahovic off
I'm pretty sure it was Vlahovic that was being whistled after such a bad display. Thiaw looked world class against him, every time.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
2 wins, 13 pts, 12 goals in our last 13 league matches. That’s a 6 win, 38 pt, 35 goal pace over a full season. We’ve played 7 of the 10 worst teams in the league in this period.

That’s over a third of the season there. Worst period I’ve ever seen from a Juve team. By far. And Max is still persisting with the same formation, line-up, and “tactics”. Zero changes made to get out of this disaster.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The Harvey Weinstein of football managers. A criminal that needs to executed from football, but leaves behind a legacy of destruction and pain. And fuck the Prince Phillip of football that is Juventus if they keep Allegri for next season. Our players might be poor, but there are many things I'd change before touching the squad itself.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'll give him one bit of praise, he made attacking subs and was willing to try Chiesa and Yildiz on the pitch at the same time. But it was far little too late after playing the first hour with the tactic of doing give anything away and hope for Milan to make a mistake.

The fact it took 60 mins into a game against the second place team and a few games from the end of the season to try them for a sustained period is ridiculous. Finding a solution with Chiesa/Vlahovic/Yildiz could have made a big difference to the season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'll give him one bit of praise, he made attacking subs and was willing to try Chiesa and Yildiz on the pitch at the same time. But it was far little too late after playing the first hour with the tactic of doing give anything away and hope for Milan to make a mistake.

The fact it took 60 mins into a game against the second place team and a few games from the end of the season to try them for a sustained period is ridiculous. Finding a solution with Chiesa/Vlahovic/Yildiz could have made a big difference to the season.
Didn’t he sub Chiesa on around 65’ and then sub Yildiz off around 80’? Not much of a sustained period?

Agree on the last part. Having Yildiz and Chiesa supporting and creating for Vlahovic would have made a big difference down the stretch run of this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 141)