out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I was pro his return and I am also pro his stay until 2025. Consistency is key :)
You pee regardless wherever the wind blows. That's determination! :D

I think the boys need a new voice. When Sarri came in I recall him mentioning something about a negative atmosphere, which obviously escalated. Even more so when Pirlo came in. Change is not always for the better and the saying "it can't get any worse" are made by those that can't phantom how worse it can get or have never seen rock bottom. We're not rock bottom but if we can find a manager that can have a more encouraging influence but also some ideas on how to improve us, that would be great. To me at seems that some of the players are really in support of Allegri while others are not, which is not a sustainable or healthy atmosphere.

I am not at all sure about Motta. He has obviously done incredibly well with Bologna. But I've barely seen them play, I saw some recently when the drew Frosinone and they resembled us quite a lot then. Fairly direct and skipped the midfield and focused on either a direct through-ball from defense to attacker or towards the wings. But I watch way too little football and am a poor judge of talent (I can only criticize, nothing else).

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We will be back to tika-taka Juve in no time once Fagioli is back.

----------------- Vlahovic---------------------------
Chiesa - Yildiz - Koopmeiners - Soule
------------------ Fagioli ----------------------------

Allegri could do this, but with Zeman as a coach we would be unstoppable.

And the defence you ask?

What do you mean by defence?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Szczęsny
Weah - Danilo - Bremer - Cambiaso
Chiesa - Fagioli - Locatelli - Kostic
Vlahovic - Yildiz

Works with anyone apart from Allegri. Bring back Soulé, could get away without spending big in Summer. Bring in some new backups. Don't keep Rabiot. Lots for Motta or other manager to play with.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Szczęsny
Weah - Danilo - Bremer - Cambiaso
Chiesa - Fagioli - Locatelli - Kostic
Vlahovic - Yildiz

Works with anyone apart from Allegri. Bring back Soulé, could get away without spending big in Summer. Bring in some new backups. Don't keep Rabiot. Lots for Motta or other manager to play with.
Weah at right back doesn't work even on FIFA.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Weah created the goal last time but beyond that he seems incapable in every direction, I would prefer McKennie as RB but preferably Danilo if Cambiaso is LB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 77)