out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If he qualifies for Champions League and wins the Coppa the season should be considered a success and he should stay for another season.
Currently he's on target for both.
Fuck off with that nonsense. Yes, let him stay, so we can endure more garbage football and putrid displays, only this time twice a week instead of once.

GTFO! You must either be an elite troll or the Ultimate Failegri Dick Rider.

Or maybe you're a closer Sfinter Faggota, and just on Tuz to rile up the masses with your shit takes.

10 years - 517 posts equals to approximately one post per week :numnum: :b81:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ok. You're definitely a troll and/or on Failegri's payroll.

Turn it around? :rofl: :howler:

Scudetto? :rofl: :howler: :b81:

This motherfucking Pezevenki Manyak has set every negative record imaginable in his 2nd stint here.

He's had 3 years to turn shit around, and each season has been more pathetic than the one before.

He does have 9 million excuses though, so I guess his salary is justified/paid for in excuses in full.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think he can turn it around. We have great young talent. He just needs a clean preseason with them and we will challenge for the Scudetto next season.
If only somehow we can get banned from Europe again and also the Coppa I would say we have a very good chance at the spuddetto

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This dude threw the entire team under the bus…again

The coach is ALWAYS the first one responsible. He needs to be a man and resign. Don’t even wait for the end of the season. You are FINISHED, the players don’t like you and don’t want to play for you and your toxic bullshit is sinking this club further under the abyss.

Go and read his comments about Cagliari and how we should have approached the game. Its scandalous.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
He had good periods in the past but I really want to move on from Allegri. His football is just too painful to watch which I was willing to overlook to some degree so long as you deliver results - now we are painful to watch and can't get results.

I felt even when we were getting results earlier in the season, Allegri's current style of football is just not scaleable. In other words, when we were getting results, that was the best this team can achieve with his tactics.

We simply do not create enough goal scoring opportunities - I think we rank around 10th in the league or lower in terms of chances created from open pay. The only way we win is if we don't conceed and hope we score from a set piece. Even our counter attacks are poorly executed.

I would love to give someone like Thiago Motta a go. I don't necessarily expect champagne football but I want us to be more proactive.

I have been a Juve fan for most of my life, and this season, I have watched the team less than ever before - I just get angry watching this team. Life is too short to get that aggravated.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Roma and Atalanta have EL commitments so you can expect them to drop points.

Milan are checked out this season with nothing to play for.

There's only Bologna and they're slowly losing steam as we are approaching the business end of the season.

This motherfucker will finish 5th and call that a 'great achievement'

Guintoli and Elkann are absolutely spineless if they retain this clown.

JJ can be considered the biggest embarrassment in football right now but given how Allegro and Co. have made us completely irrelevant in world football, nobody really cares at this point even if we get relegated tomorrow.

Sad state of affairs.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Ok. You're definitely a troll and/or on Failegri's payroll.

Turn it around? :rofl: :howler:

Scudetto? :rofl: :howler: :b81:

This motherfucking Pezevenki Manyak has set every negative record imaginable in his 2nd stint here.

He's had 3 years to turn shit around, and each season has been more pathetic than the one before.

He does have 9 million excuses though, so I guess his salary is justified/paid for in excuses in full.
If I remember correctly, he had Bonucci holding the Ballon D'or as his previous profile pic

Deepthroater of Bonucci and Allegro's rotten salami

Definitely one of Dai's burner accounts. No doubt about it now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 79)