out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Literally a third of the season has elapsed and all we’ve mustered is two measly wins (one a 95th min winner against Frosinone, the other a 1-0 win against Viola we were extremely lucky to hold on to)…how this charlatan has managed to keep his job after this run of results…only this pathetic dead corpse of a club will ever know

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri: "6 away games without a win? In the first half, we conceded 7 counterattacks: we dont have players to understand the game. We kept playing tic-toc in midfield instead of lifting the ball and attacking the depth. We came out of it with broken bones. We don't know how to stay in the game."

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: "We did a good job in the second half to recover. The merit was in fighting until the end, but you can't leave the first halves to the opponents. In the first half, there were incredible technical errors. At the end of the first half, all of players needed to be changed, maybe I needed to change myself too but couldn't do it."

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri:"We failed to match Cagliari's high level of football today."

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think the dumbest thing I've ever heard in football is yelling "dai dai dai" in stoppage time after yelling "calma" while the team fucks around for 80 minutes. It's seriously neanderthal footballing and should not be tolerated whatsoever.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we dont have players to understand the game
maurice, is that you?

squad untrainable? isn't it the coach's job to prepare them properly? if it doesn't work then go to ferrero and resign. this is unnecessary

he's really becoming a new mourinho and will fully deserve the same end to his career

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Allegri: "6 away games without a win? In the first half, we conceded 7 counterattacks: we dont have players to understand the game. We kept playing tic-toc in midfield instead of lifting the ball and attacking the depth . We came out of it with broken bones. We don't know how to stay in the game."

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: "We did a good job in the second half to recover. The merit was in fighting until the end, but you can't leave the first halves to the opponents. In the first half, there were incredible technical errors. At the end of the first half, all of players needed to be changed, maybe I needed to change myself too but couldn't do it."
Only if we have had someone paid to teach and train players to play that way.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri:In the Coppa Italia, there isn't much to do and worry about: we just have to reach the final. It will be very difficult if we play like tonight, but we'll try to play another game. Tonight, we had to get our hands dirty: we had to match them in terms of effort."

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Allegri:In the Coppa Italia, there isn't much to do and worry about: we just have to reach the final. It will be very difficult if we play like tonight, but we'll try to play another game. Tonight, we had to get our hands dirty: we had to match them in terms of effort."
This is an issue and sums up Allegri's second spell. Every single game we should be trying to put in more effort than the opposition, not just match them in a one off game.

Successful teams and top players put in a huge amount of work. We are miles off in terms of quality from being able to not match the effort of the opposition. Sadly every week it seems we get out run.

Last edited:

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
The club isn't serious anymore and if they decide to keep this shipwreck of a coach, the identity crisis will continue next season. It's nearly impossible that all the players are underperforming simultaneously. The goals we score these days are a consequence of improvisation. Nothing the team is trying as w collective is working, period. You have to cut this guy out and preserve some of the core players. If he stays next season, we won't get anywhere... if we have one full week to prepare and we play worse and worse, imagine the horrors of next season. This is a disaster right now and we can't downplay it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 143)