out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Perspectives. I see your point though. I am neutral politically but don't think Trump and/or Biden are the solution. One fetishizes to be a dictator, while the other is in lala land and out of touch, but I digress.
Yes, these days more so than years before, all politicians IMO are selfish crooks. Or maybe it's always been that way, but maybe less media exposure previously that the bad guys had more cover.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Aug 2, 2005
Perspectives. I see your point, though. I am neutral politically, but I don't think Trump and/or Biden are the solution. One fetishizes to be a dictator, while the other is in lala land and out of touch, but I digress.
Same when the fan boys use Pirlo and Sarri experiments as the comparison as people comparing Trump with Biden.. of course, Trump was the better president, I dont even know if Biden is mentally healthy.. but is Trump the best that Americans could get cause the comparison is with Biden?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
I think its hilarious that anyone would come out and say they're happy with what this guys does.. I know the whole we are in the season thing keep quiet until the end but come on the guy is so clueless I'm not even sure he knows what sport he's in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 107)