out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
it's not indeed

but those subs. and those tactics. he's probably happy that we didn't lose

7 matches to go (8 if we play the coppa final too). can't wait for this season to end
Subs are pathetic. Zero risks and so predictable. Like you can't tell me that we can't field Yildiz and change to a front 3 go diversify the play.. it's too absurd at this point.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I think a lot of serenity would come to the team if he just officially went out and said he would resign at the end of the season. He would get a chance to get a more graceful farewell from fans. Media would soften up and players could play with more freedom knowing that he would be out soon anyway.
The only reason I see as to why he isn't outing it is that he believes that the attention on him soaks up pressure from the players. I can respect that, if this is is the case, but think it would be more constructive now for everyone to let the public know he is leaving.

On the one hand, a top four with this team is kind of acceptable. We only have B2B or DM midfielders, hence why we bypass midfield in build up and play very direct. It is a team built so wrong I can't understand what the directors were thinking. On the other hand, Milan played with hardly any CBs for a long period of time. Roma melt down was something we all expected before the season started. Lazio was worse than expected and Napoli would drop but maybe not as much as expected. Inter would win the league, as expected. Bologna is the surprise, obviously. Atalanta has been on and off as usual, more off than usual. My point is that, not achieving a top four under these conditions is really, really poor. On top of that, barely making it to CL under these conditions and with a possession on par with Lecce, Genoa, Cagliari, and so on. Scraping by ways with no signs of improvement. No signs of willingness to change. Players regressing or at best stagnation. Allegri is clearly not the right person to continue, it was very clear last season too and again, this is on the directors. I hope he goes public with his resignation tomorrow or tonight so that we can at least thank him for "trying".

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Plenty of games to blame him for. However, this isnt one of them. When your best forward cant score from a few sitters, when your players arent capable to take advantage in 4 vs 3 in counters, as a manager there is nothing you can do. Also, whoever the coach will be next season, buying a midfielder comfortable with a ball at his feat, calm under pressure and capable of finding his way out of difficult spots, needs to be priority. Our midfield play with current bunch is disgraceful. They cant keep the possesion even when given acres of space.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Maybe he’s adjusting expectations for the next manager… given how this season went, next manager won’t have pressure to win the league as long as we playing decent top club football next season

Jun 16, 2020
Plenty of games to blame him for. However, this isnt one of them. When your best forward cant score from a few sitters, when your players arent capable to take advantage in 4 vs 3 in counters, as a manager there is nothing you can do. Also, whoever the coach will be next season, buying a midfielder comfortable with a ball at his feat, calm under pressure and capable of finding his way out of difficult spots, needs to be priority. Our midfield play with current bunch is disgraceful. They cant keep the possesion even when given acres of space.
I disagree the question is if we train attacking situations enough

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I disagree the question is if we train attacking situations enough
These are not bunch of kids just stepping on the field for the very first time. This is why I find arguments like training attacking moves, improve passing, as absurd. These are proffessional football players, that spent decades of practicing. So if at this stage you cant pull off a simple counter, if you have lousy ball controll or no eye for a pass, you aint gonna learn it. Regardless of the manager, we need players with different characteristics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 119)