out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He'd already have walked away.

I cant even imagine if he considered his team a 10 euro team. What he'd consider this team's worth.
If we change manager I hope it will be someone new. Digging up past coaches will bring us nowhere. Rinse and repeat. This team needs a fresh start, manager with new ideas. I will not expect champagne football and Im always willing to wait it out, however there needs to be continuous progress. Last night's performance and in general the last 4 seasons apart from few glimpses here and there were simply unworthy of the club of our stature. Every big team goes through a dry period. I just wonder how long ours will last. In a way we are fortunate that Serie A is weak af, when a team like Bologna fights for the CL place.

- - - Updated - - -

@Patrizi @Vlad @Robee any other throater to accept this challenge!?
Your crussade is childish. I will aways like Max, especially for his 1st spell. Sadly his 2nd spell has been mostly disappointing. He will finish the season and there it should be the end.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
If we change manager I hope it will be someone new. Digging up past coaches will bring us nowhere.
Here is something we can agree on! Been saying with no money no way getting the likes of Zidane and any other retread manager out there. Want a new team culture that will last more than a few years. Get a young, cheaper upcoming one and see what happens. Guess Motta and Pallidino top two choices presently. Only no IF for me!

Aug 2, 2005
He'd already have walked away.

I cant even imagine if he considered his team a 10 euro team. What he'd consider this team's worth.

Man, you have a nerve..
After the past few interviews of the fraud..
Dont even dare to quote the 10 euro talk of Conte..
He for sure made a couple of memorable ones..
Just recently.. yesterday, here is a nice one..

Allegri: which nobody understands."

Only him understands..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Aug 2, 2005
Here is something we can agree on! Been saying with no money no way getting the likes of Zidane and any other retread manager out there. Want a new team culture that will last more than a few years. Get a young, cheaper upcoming one and see what happens. Guess Motta and Pallidino top two choices presently. Only no IF for me!
More important on who we get..
The contract shall never be more than 2 years..
Even if the next manager is a mix of the best genes from Pep, Zidane, Conte, Klopp, Ancellotti, and Lippi, Hynckes, Magath etc

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Exactly, but hoping a successful one will stay for a long time. The big name guys you mentioned just don't see them desiring to be here for more than a few years anyway..
Big name players won't stay at a mediocre club. However, if you manage to make a leap forward as a club within a short time span it helps retain stronger names. Best example of that is Atalanta. They didn't need to retain all that much because of their amazing scouting but they definitely command a high calibre player compared to 10 years ago. Ours is not mediocre per se (feels like it is lately) but it's def a tier 2 club nowadays, but if we can pull off three impressive campaigns back to back (I mean finals of CL and winning it) we'll be able to retain top players instead of them eventually being wooed by the EPL or Madrid.

Although it's difficult to manage - but I feel that's what Barcelona managed to do during the Messi / Ronaldinho era. Remember the days of Saviola, Kluivert, etc? They weren't the final destination for the world's best but they managed to turn into that.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Cassano attacking Allegri:

“Since he relies on results and hasn't won anything in these 3 years, he should step back.”

“Juventus has 17 internationals and spent 160mln€, yet they play terribly, unable to complete three passes.”

“When he says Juventus should aim for fourth place, he's mocking everyone. Look at Bologna, playing wonderful football with just 1.50€ spent.”

“Pioli has been crucified because he's not friendly with journalists, yet he won a Serie A title and reached a Champions League semifinal. Allegri is always well-regarded despite his total failure.”
time flies :baus:

Jun 27, 2011
If we change manager I hope it will be someone new. Digging up past coaches will bring us nowhere. Rinse and repeat. This team needs a fresh start, manager with new ideas. I will not expect champagne football and Im always willing to wait it out, however there needs to be continuous progress. Last night's performance and in general the last 4 seasons apart from few glimpses here and there were simply unworthy of the club of our stature. Every big team goes through a dry period. I just wonder how long ours will last. In a way we are fortunate that Serie A is weak af, when a team like Bologna fights for the CL place.
I think it'll last until we strengthen the squad significantly. I think we're on par with the standard of the squad.

There needs to be a project set in stone. A vision. How do we want to play, and what kind of players need to be acquired for that to work properly. As it stands, our team is made up of random players with characteristics that doesn't work. We have one player who's capable and comfortable with the ball at his feet, and he's an 18 year old who's coming from next gen. The technical ability within this squad isn't good enough to actually play the ball between the lines, or even between themselves. With a squad like this, unfortunately, and naturally, long balls and counter attacks is its strength. Playing the ball in an attractive ways is its weakness. At the same time, people expect us to control and attack teams that aren't any worse than us.

I don't know if you've seen it. But our problems can even be seen during training. Too many players are just not up to par, and can barely play quality rondo. That's not something you teach or practice, or coach. Fact of the matter is, quality players play quality football. And being the coach of Juventus today, is a challenging task. There's a pressure to deliver results and qualify for cl, while simultaneously teaching and implementing players from next gen.

No matter who'll be the coach next season. I'll support him. I'll support Giuntoli's decisions. Just as I support Allegri while he's here. But most importantly, we need to strengthen the squad. No coach turns this squad into a team that plays attractive football, or winners for that matter. If we just buy another Weah in the summer, no matter who'll be the coach next year, he'll be having similar problems. Maybe even worse one. Playing attacking football with a midfield that isn't even comfortable with the ball is a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2020
I would estimate that 80 percent of the fo;ks who post on this sight are not in fact Juventus fans...Some might claim to be

- - - Updated - - -

"fans" who use managers post and pre game interviews as a guide on if a manager is any good are clearly the folks who were never any good at sports .clowns...

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2011
I would estimate that 80 percent of the fo;ks who post on this sight are not in fact Juventus fans...Some might claim to be

- - - Updated - - -

"fans" who use managers post and pre game interviews as a guide on if a manager is any good are clearly the folks who were never any good at sports .clowns...
I've lost count on how many on this site have said they want us to fail. Even more of them know very little about this sport i've noticed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 225)