out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
depends what players will be bought. If we acquire players that are able and comfortable with the ball at their feet, it'll increase our possession.
As of now, we don't have players who are able to keep possession against a press in smaller spaces.

- - - Updated - - -

@Patrizi @Vlad @Robee any other throater to accept this challenge!?
sure. he's en route to qualify for the cl, which was the objective. that's one.
he took a very average team and went on a 16 game unbeaten run with it. that's another one.
i could go on...

Last edited:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
sure. he's en route to qualify for the cl, which was the objective. that's one.
he took a very average team and went on a 16 game unbeaten run with it. that's another one.
i could go on...
"16 games unbeaten run" is the new "3:0 Barca"
Here it is interesting fact for you : Conte took average 7th place team and went on 38 game unbeaten run with it. By your logic he must be football God compared to the fraud.

Weak, weak effort. Please go on...., I bet you couldn't think of anything else so tryed to be clever with that phrase.

Jun 27, 2011
"16 games unbeaten run" is the new "3:0 Barca"
Here it is interesting fact for you : Conte took average 7th place team and went on 38 game unbeaten run with it. By your logic he must be football God compared to the fraud.

Weak, weak effort. Please go on...., I bet you couldn't think of anything else so tryed to be clever with that phrase.
Nope. False. Conte had a significantly different team from the year before. That's a fact.

You could at least base your counter-arguments on facts if you want me to take you seriously.

You're even underlining my point here without even recognising it. I appreciate that. We need another window like that, and hope that Giuntoli knows what he's doing as much as Marotta did at that exact time.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Nope. False. Conte had a significantly different team from the year before. That's a fact.

You could at least base your arguments on facts if you want me to take you seriously.

You're even underlining my point here without even recognising it. I appreciate that. We need another window like that, and hope that Giuntoli knows what he's doing as much as Marotta did at that exact time.
If Conte was in charge of this current squad where we would have finished in the league?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 78)