out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Celebrating the corto muso is what brought us here, two wins in the last 10 matches Serie A matches. Defending a 1-0 for the entire second half barely touching the ball and not losing the points due to not only Teks safe but a Fiorentina player who stood in the way for the goal is what saved us.
Deteriorating the squad is what got us here. We def lack a lot of quality on the ball so defending is the only way for us when we continue to leave games wide open that should be done and dusted a long time ago. As happened yesterday... It should've been 3-0 at least before Teks first save.

This horrible way of defending is the problem but here we are. 8 more points and we can start the next cycle.

Last edited:

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Deteriorating the squad is what got us here. We def lack a lot of quality on the ball so defending is the only way for us when we continue to leave games wide open that should be done and dusted a long time ago. As happened yesterday... It should've been 3-0 at least before Teks first save.

This horrible way of defending is the problem but here we are. 8 more points and we can start the next cycle.
This is simply not the case. The reason Juve looks like this is not talent. It is becuase the manager has chosen to not employ a style of football. There is no identity; no plan. Locatelli didnt suddenly become awful after being great at Sassuolo. This manager has made the players worse

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

The team we had available today is easily the second best in the league.

Very good- Chiesa, Bremer, Vlahovic

Good- Tek, Danilo

Decent- Locatelli, Cambiaso, Gatti, Rabiot, Mckennie

Poor- Kostic

There are no excuses for playing this badly.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023

You try everything and anything to not mention allegri and his faults. Many here agree that we don't have a deep enough team to compete but ffs you can't tell me that this team can't be coached to have more than 35% of the possession with intelligent movements and off the ball schemes or better yet attempt more than 200 fucking passes with at least an 80% success rate. The team looked like fucking stoke city today woth the way they were set up. You're so delusional, that it's embarrassing at this point. And "defending is the only way" sounds like a relegation battling team mentality. We're playing at home ffs. "Start the next cycle"?? We've been saying that for three seasons now, it's a waste of our goddamn time to let this guy coach us again and expecting a different outcome.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah, of course. It's too damn late to change now. Motta looks like the chosen one and I believe he's an inteiguing choice. Bologna has a quality squad but they're playing some good balanced football. Motta always was a cunt but a smart player as well.
'Quality squad'

Bologna before Motta : 15th, 15th, 10th, 13th, 12th, 13th

Bologna under Motta: 9th and 4th so far

Last appearance in Europe was in 2002

Likes of Calafiori, Zirkzee, Ferguson were all nobodies before this season. Quality squad my ass. You would be bashing Giuntoli and bitching about squad quality had he brought in all of those players before they broke through at Bologna.

Good coaching, better football naturally leads to better results, enhances the 'quality' of the squad something you 'balanced' throaters have no idea about.

Just give it up dude. It's getting embarrassing at this point. This is on par with that numpty Patrizi's 'Inter 2nd best team in Europe' BS

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
And really funny narrative from throaters about how inferior teams like Bologna are succeeding because they have a 'quality squad' but we are not because our squad sucks!

3 underwhelming years and we are still talking about stuff like this. Very creative..

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
And really funny narrative from throaters about how inferior teams like Bologna are succeeding because they have a 'quality squad' but we are not because our squad sucks!

3 underwhelming years and we are still talking about stuff like this. Very creative..
The claim about Bologna having a strong squad made me :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Max Allegri:

"Locatelli touched the ball 21 times? We will work to get him to touch the ball more."
The fuck was Allegri doing with him for almost 3 years?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
'Quality squad'

Bologna before Motta : 15th, 15th, 10th, 13th, 12th, 13th

Bologna under Motta: 9th and 4th so far

Last appearance in Europe was in 2002

Likes of Calafiori, Zirkzee, Ferguson were all nobodies before this season. Quality squad my ass. You would be bashing Giuntoli and bitching about squad quality had he brought in all of those players before they broke through at Bologna.

Good coaching, better football naturally leads to better results, enhances the 'quality' of the squad something you 'balanced' throaters have no idea about.

Just give it up dude. It's getting embarrassing at this point. This is on par with that numpty Patrizi's 'Inter 2nd best team in Europe' BS
Why is that a parameter for the quality of the players? How many players changed. If you love the past so much, go and search Allegri's trophees.

Calafiori has been followed by Juve since 2021, Zirkzee is Bayerns. So definitely not nobodies.

- - - Updated - - -

You try everything and anything to not mention allegri and his faults. Many here agree that we don't have a deep enough team to compete but ffs you can't tell me that this team can't be coached to have more than 35% of the possession with intelligent movements and off the ball schemes or better yet attempt more than 200 fucking passes with at least an 80% success rate. The team looked like fucking stoke city today woth the way they were set up. You're so delusional, that it's embarrassing at this point. And "defending is the only way" sounds like a relegation battling team mentality. We're playing at home ffs. "Start the next cycle"?? We've been saying that for three seasons now, it's a waste of our goddamn time to let this guy coach us again and expecting a different outcome.
Tl;dr. But as for the first sentence; then you're not reading what I'm saying. I'm definitely criticising Allegri here. He's just not the only one to blame. It's the exactly the other way around; haters blame everything and more on Allegri as if he's asking the players to miss these clear cut chances.

- - - Updated - - -

The team we had available today is easily the second best in the league.

Very good- Chiesa, Bremer, Vlahovic

Good- Tek, Danilo

Decent- Locatelli, Cambiaso, Gatti, Rabiot, Mckennie

Poor- Kostic

There are no excuses for playing this badly.
Although I do not agree on Gatti, we did actually control everything 'till we started the subs.

As already said; we're missing quality on the ball. None of the above mentioned are actually really calm and collected on the ball. You could probably make a case for Cambiaso, Locatelli and maybe Danilo but that's the defensive department.

We all know Allegri let's the attacking department use their imagination, which he obviously shouldn't with this team because there is none.

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why is that a parameter for the quality of the players? How many players changed. If you love the past so much, go and search Allegri's trophees.

Calafiori has been followed by Juve since 2021, Zirkzee is Bayerns. So definitely not nobodies.
Why can't it be a parameter? Bologna were a nothing team few years ago. They have no business competing for a CL spot and there's no way this would have happened if the coach did not have the vision to put together an eleven spearheaded by a bunch of young, unproven players and develop them into mainstream Serie A talents. Apart from the obvious ones, I can't name or I literally have no idea about the rest of the team.

Calafiori and Zirkzee not nobodies? Well guess what, Locatelli, Vlahovic, Chiesa, Kostic, Bremer etc are not nobodies either. Bologna could only dream of affording these players and all these players were coming back off hugely successful seasons. There are many other players that I have left out who would walk into a team like Bologna and yet here you are glorifying Bologna's 'quality squad' like as if they are so much better.

You are not bringing a 'balanced' perspective. You are just a 'balanced' throater unlike the rabid ones we've witnessed over the past 3 years. You are very respectful and I'll give you that. You just bring a contrarian perspective to the popular or should I say unanimous view at this point that Allegro has sucked the life out of this team and should GTFO before things get worse.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It was 25-75 possession at home against an average midtable team.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Like seriously.

I mean, like for real.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It will be a miracle if we secure that 4th place. We can only pray for Roma dropping points. They are still in Europa League. There is also Atalanta who can catch up.
Realistically - Atalanta are probably out.
Juve vs Bologna vs Roma
Consistency is key and Roma arent the most consistent.
We are still more likely than unlikely to achieve top 4 but Roma and Bologna are still in this.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Why can't it be a parameter? Bologna were a nothing team few years ago. They have no business competing for a CL spot and there's no way this would have happened if the coach did not have the vision to put together an eleven spearheaded by a bunch of young, unproven players and develop them into mainstream Serie A talents. Apart from the obvious ones, I can't name or I literally have no idea about the rest of the team.

Calafiori and Zirkzee not nobodies? Well guess what, Locatelli, Vlahovic, Chiesa, Kostic, Bremer etc are not nobodies either. Bologna could only dream of affording these players and all these players were coming back off hugely successful seasons. There are many other players that I have left out who would walk into a team like Bologna and yet here you are glorifying Bologna's 'quality squad' like as if they are so much better.

You are not bringing a 'balanced' perspective. You are just a 'balanced' throater unlike the rabid ones we've witnessed over the past 3 years. You are very respectful and I'll give you that. You just bring a contrarian perspective to the popular or should I say unanimous view at this point that Allegro has sucked the life out of this team and should GTFO before things get worse.
I bring you many facts. But you counter them with subjective feelings. That's the difference.

As far as Bologna goes; Orsolini and Skorupski must be very well known names for you too? I'm also not denying Motta has done a great job here at Bologna. But let's take the example of Leicester; even after Allegri they continued at a high level. Imo the quality of the squad always speaks for itself and if we don't strengthen we'll have problems sooner or later with any coach. In Belgium it's Union denying all odds three years in a row with 3 different coaches.

Our team is not a bunch of nobodies, never argues that either although you're trying to lay those words in my mouth. But it's built crookedly without any inventive players in the attacking half. Our 18-yo and our RB/LB even stand out in that aspect.

Of course Allegri should go, I'm not denying that either even 'though you keep repeating it while I agree. My only point is the root of the problems goes much deeper and with Motta at the helm this season we wouldn't be challenging inter either. Maybe Milan, yes.

Realistically - Atalanta are probably out.
Juve vs Bologna vs Roma
Consistency is key and Roma arent the most consistent.
We are still more likely than unlikely to achieve top 4 but Roma and Bologna are still in this.
Luckily 5th will probably give us a CL spot too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 170)