out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Where have you been when we were second, 1 point below inter. 'We who dont offer anyting' were tagged by your buddies every game we barely won, like you know nothing about football. What goes around comes around, i feel satisfied knowing that I was right for 2-3 seasons while some of ex members was not.

Im not able to write anything good in this tread until this fraud is gone.
I've been a Juventus fan longer than I can remember. I simply do not remember when I wasn't. I've gone from Baggio to Del Piero to Chiesa.

I've also been a member of this forum since 2003. I was one of the members debating about Capello playing Zlatan instead of Del Piero or calling him out for underachieving in Europe.

You think Allegri matters to me?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I remember the Capello days and the disappointment of pathetic UCL displays with such a talented squad. I remember the days of shit squad and shit managers and the humiliation of the Fulham loss. At least we tried changing managers and credit for buying 'highly rated players' like Diego, Melo, and Amauri, but it didn't work out. I have good memories of old Del Piero getting a standing ovation in Madrid under Ranieri though because we could be up for it in the big games.

This period with Allegri is like a black hole to me, just neverending darkness. It feels the most different because we're happy to settle like this. Last time, we eventually got the formula right with Conte and Pirlo, Vidal, etc. We're not trying anymore and that kills me. I have already forgotten about Ferrara and Pirlo, I get the reasoning behind it all, but I don't understand the decisions made by Juventus anymore. It's illogical and it seems like the passion to return to the top is gone. Sad times.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
For me, it's a simple formula.

Failegri is fucked off - my enthusiasm for this once glorious club is reignited.

Failegri sees out his contract - just another year of me trying to avoid JJ games and hoping for a change.

Failegri extends - I revoke my support for the team I've supported since 94, indefinitely!

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
I've been a Juventus fan longer than I can remember. I simply do not remember when I wasn't. I've gone from Baggio to Del Piero to Chiesa.

I've also been a member of this forum since 2003. I was one of the members debating about Capello playing Zlatan instead of Del Piero or calling him out for underachieving in Europe.

You think Allegri matters to me?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
That wasnt my point. I was just saying what throaters were doing to us plastic fans. And how satisfield this situation is.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Yeah, it must be extremely satisfying to be proven right and support a team that sucks so bad. It would have been terrible if you were proven wrong and Juve won the CL.
First you have to get there...dont combine satisfaction I have for proving you wrong with club's situation. And you started all of this hate we have towards you, allegri throaters.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
First you have to get there...dont combine satisfaction I have for proving you wrong with club's situation. And you started all of this hate towards you allegri throaters.
Those who defend Allegri despite everything, are almost as bad as you. You're all terrorists.
But to cheer against your own team is a new level of low. At least the throaters want Juve to win.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point, both Allegri haters and Allegri throaters should be treated as nothing more than Inter fans who joined our forum to provoke.

What connects Inter fans and Allegri haters? They both want Juve to lose!
What connects Inter fans and Allegri throaters? They both want Allegri to stay in Juve!

Last edited:

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Where in my post did you find me cheering against juve? I would be long time gone here if I were that type of the fan. If loosing a few games means that better times will come, i would take it. So if loosing a few games is the only thing that will sack this piece of. I'm for it.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Those who defend Allegri despite everything, are almost as bad as you. You're all terrorists.
But to cheer against your own team is a new level of low. At least the throaters want Juve to win.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point, both Allegri haters and Allegri throaters should be treated as nothing more than Inter fans who joined our forum to provoke.

What connects Inter fans and Allegri haters? They both want Juve to lose!
What connects Inter fans and Allegri throaters? They both want Allegri to stay in Juve!
So in short you are merda fan!
(only merda fan would write "Inter" for their club)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Where in my post did you find me cheering against juve? I would be long time gone here if I were that type of the fan. If loosing a few games means that better times will come, i would take it. So if loosing a few games is the only thing that will sack this piece of. I'm for it.
You were on the verge of a nervous breakdown when we were winning matches, and you're gloating now that we're losing and drawing.
You don't have to say that you want us to lose. It's evident in every one of your posts. Perhaps you should consider joining an Inter forum? You're likely to find more like-minded individuals there.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You're sad when we win.

You're happy when we lose.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
If Juventus were not to win the Coppa Italia, Allegri would become the only coach in the club's history (based on a stretch of seasons) to not see trophies lifted despite having three seasons available.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
What I really hate about Allegri is he just here for the pay check. He doesn't put much effort in coaching this team.
He think his old tactics are still good and the problem with the players.
Basically the this cunt refuse adapt and the worst thing can happen to him is get fired and have a paid vacation.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What I really hate about Allegri is he just here for the pay check. He doesn't put much effort in coaching this team.
He think his old tactics are still good and the problem with the players.
Basically the this cunt refuse adapt and the worst thing can happen to him is get fired and have a paid vacation.
I'm not sure that's true.

His main worry seems to be his reputation though, which is just as bad. When managers start saying they are not the problem, they are no longer focussed on the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 32, Guests: 181)