out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
and you're aware klopp's liverpool were on city's ass in 2019 and 2022 right? one point difference.
I wasnt, since I dont follow much of other teams. "No coaching talent" also exaggeration?

- - - Updated - - -

That Bayern team was limited to one goal vs atletico madrid in the semi finals that year...

We conceded 6 while playing a low block..
Football works like that sometimes. We beat Inter last year both times, while lost to Benfica who got eliminated by Inter. So?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
I wasnt, since I dont follow much of other teams. "No coaching talent" also exaggeration?
Ok then maybe you should consider shutting up lol

Please elaborate on allegri's offensive structure from 2014-2019

what passing drills, positioning and movement does he instill onto his players? what stance does he have on overlapping counter attacking moves vs inverted counter attacking moves?

oh wow and you're from Zagreb, Croatia? Damn sorry man, it must have sucked seeing your country get thrashed in the semi finals 2 years ago with no sign of offensive capabilities

que verguenza, pero que orgullo ser argentino

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ok then maybe you should consider shutting up lol
Ah, I see you are 12. My bad. Go on.

- - - Updated - - -

oh wow and you're from Zagreb, Croatia? Damn sorry man, it must have sucked seeing your country get thrashed in the semi finals 2 years ago with no sign of offensive capabilities

que verguenza, pero que orgullo ser argentino
Not at all. I dont take football too seriously. You win some, lose some.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Top managers have an idea, identity a plan, the likes of Klopp, Guardiola etc... all have that.

Allegri doesn't. Playing not to lose is not an identity or a plan. It's downright pussy tactics that belongs to a relegation battling team.

Not surprising that our recent form is relegation form.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
My view is simple.

Allegri performed well as our coach during his first period here and I was in favour of his return.

Unfortunately Allegri will perform well with great players, but is not able to turn average players into a good team. This is no easy feat for any manager, but that's pretty much what Conte did in 2011-12. The situation is further exacerbated by his public statements in recent months, which have not exactly been courageous.

This is why it's time to move on from Allegri.

There is no need to insult Allegri or members who want Allegri to remain. There is an incessant anti-Allegri campagain of members who offer nothing but vitriol. Posters like @Turk_Bianconero @Dino_mk or @Brny44 add nothing to the debate. All they do is reek of desperation and intellectual, emotional and probably actual poverty. At some point it will rub off on others and this forum would be a richer place without them. As would the world.
Where have you been when we were second, 1 point below inter. 'We who dont offer anyting' were tagged by your buddies every game we barely won, like you know nothing about football. What goes around comes around, i feel satisfied knowing that I was right for 2-3 seasons while some of ex members was not.

Im not able to write anything good in this tread until this fraud is gone.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Where have you been when we were second, 1 point below inter. 'We who dont offer anyting' were tagged by your buddies every game we barely won, like you know nothing about football. What goes around comes around, i feel satisfied knowing that I was right for 2-3 seasons while some of ex members was not.

Im not able to write anything good in this tread until this fraud is gone.
Being "right" because we're third now and have a bad run of games? :hihi:

I'd say that's a little shortsighted ;)

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
There is no need to insult Allegri or members who want Allegri to remain. There is an incessant anti-Allegri campagain of members who offer nothing but vitriol. Posters like @Turk_Bianconero @Dino_mk or @Brny44 add nothing to the debate. All they do is reek of desperation and intellectual, emotional and probably actual poverty. At some point it will rub off on others and this forum would be a richer place without them. As would the world.
But there was need to insult and bully members who were not happy with our display of scraping results last three years. How convenient, now throaters call that friendly banter.
But whole that glorifying of jihadball while tormenting people who were not cultists reek of emotional, intellectual and human poverty or simply lack of at list two brain cells.
You are right this already is better place with throaters rarely showing their faces here, I can only imagine benefit for the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 35, Guests: 141)