out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Their generosity is most appreciated by me and any new members joining the forum should be made aware of the situation

However your point of view would be appreciated as well

Can you catch me up on the "throater terrorists" vs anti allegri freedom fighter conflict?

My view is simple.

Allegri performed well as our coach during his first period here and I was in favour of his return.

Unfortunately Allegri will perform well with great players, but is not able to turn average players into a good team. This is no easy feat for any manager, but that's pretty much what Conte did in 2011-12. The situation is further exacerbated by his public statements in recent months, which have not exactly been courageous.

This is why it's time to move on from Allegri.

There is no need to insult Allegri or members who want Allegri to remain. There is an incessant anti-Allegri campagain of members who offer nothing but vitriol. Posters like @Turk_Bianconero @Dino_mk or @Brny44 add nothing to the debate. All they do is reek of desperation and intellectual, emotional and probably actual poverty. At some point it will rub off on others and this forum would be a richer place without them. As would the world.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Nah allegri doesn't know how to coach any aspect of the offensive part of the game.

he said it himself that he let tevez morata pogba vidal basically do whatever they wanted lol.
Which works fine if you have quality players.
Top managers aren't exactly great all-round tacticians by definition and the other way around too.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
There is no need to insult Allegri or members who want Allegri to remain.
Allegri is a cancer to Juve the past 3 seasons, only makes sense to curse him and those who want the misery to continue.

I do agree that there is no need. Actually Id go even further and say there is no need to support Juventus either, therefore there is no need for anything linked to that, being a fan of Juventus isnt necessary or rational.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Allegri is a cancer to Juve the past 3 seasons, only makes sense to curse him and those who want the misery to continue.

I do agree that there is no need. Actually Id go even further and say there is no need to support Juventus either, therefore there is no need for anything linked to that, being a fan of Juventus isnt necessary or rational.
Yes. There is no need for anything.

I feel your teenage angst.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It's not, but considering the severe divide between both parties I'm grateful that these members pointed out who the harassers were lol.

Now they're just toying with you guys considering Allegri's massive failure during his second stint

I'd say that's fair considering the verbal abuse thrown towards each other in the past
There is a difference between healthy banter, which this place always provided, and hateful posts. Some of you are taking it to extreme.

- - - Updated - - -

No more discussions, except that one dimwit, everyone else agree he should be gone by tomorrow.
Can't be sure about throaters who are hiding under a rock, don't have balls to show their faces and admit been wrong about fraud.
Like this guy... Jesus, its not easy for you, isnt it?

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
There is a difference between healthy banter, which this place always provided, and hateful posts. Some of you are taking it to extreme.

- - - Updated - - -

Like this guy... Jesus, its not easy for you, isnt it?
I believe you're on one side of the spectrum and they are on the other side.

Both sides seem extreme to me

- - - Updated - - -

My view is simple.

Allegri performed well as our coach during his first period here and I was in favour of his return.

Unfortunately Allegri will perform well with great players, but is not able to turn average players into a good team. This is no easy feat for any manager, but that's pretty much what Conte did in 2011-12. The situation is further exacerbated by his public statements in recent months, which have not exactly been courageous.

This is why it's time to move on from Allegri.

There is no need to insult Allegri or members who want Allegri to remain. There is an incessant anti-Allegri campagain of members who offer nothing but vitriol. Posters like @Turk_Bianconero @Dino_mk or @Brny44 add nothing to the debate. All they do is reek of desperation and intellectual, emotional and probably actual poverty. At some point it will rub off on others and this forum would be a richer place without them. As would the world.
Thanks for this

- - - Updated - - -

Which works fine if you have quality players.
Top managers aren't exactly great all-round tacticians by definition and the other way around too.
what top manager does this?

because I don't see ancelotti, guardiola, klopp not implementing a strategy or structure?

even defensive coaches like mourinho and simeone have structure when counter attacking

The way I see it, letting players do what they want is code word for 'idk wtf I'm doing so good luck lol'

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
well I'm the neutral party here so...

you said hernanes was a better passer than marchisio to excuse allegri's r16 tactical failure vs bayern munich lol

like come on
You arent neutral at all going by your posts. You are in that other category. Sadly.

Yeah, he was a better passer. I said that. So what?

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
You arent neutral at all going by your posts. You are in that other category. Sadly.

Yeah, he was a better passer. I said that. So what?
actually I acknowledge allegri did very well 2014-2017.

but he was also 100% responsible for every ucl humiliation

bayern at home first 55 min
bayern away final 30 min
real home 3-0
real final 4-1
barca 3-0 home group stage

unlike you I can see his flaws instead of bending over and depreciating our players to excuse his fuck ups

you imply hernanes playing over marchisio vs bayern was favorable for us :lol:

like get real

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
actually I acknowledge allegri did very well 2014-2017.

but he was also 100% responsible for every ucl humiliation

bayern at home first 55 min
bayern away final 30 min
real home 3-0
real final 4-1
barca 3-0 home group stage

unlike you I can see his flaws instead of bending over and depreciating our players to excuse his fuck ups

you imply hernanes playing over marchisio vs bayern was favorable for us :lol:

like get real
I am real. However, are you?

same could be said about juventus 2013-2018 in serie A

- - - Updated - - -

Nah he has no coaching talent whatsoever lol
This is what taking to extreme means. But I forgot, you are "neutral". Lmao

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
I am real. However, are you?

This is what taking to extreme means. But I forgot, you are "neutral". Lmao
I made a ridiculous statement to show how ridiculous his statement was lol

That idiot really said anyone could win the epl with haaland foden alvarez silva and kdb
So why would that logic go out the window when I say anyone could win the league with 2013-2018 juventus? afterall our closest rival was 10+ points in second, and we had the best midfield, best attack, best defense, our own stadium and best ran club.

Where are you from btw?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I made a ridiculous statement to show how ridiculous his statement was lol

That idiot really said anyone could win the epl with haaland foden alvarez silva and kdb
So why would that logic go out the window when I say anyone could win the league with 2013-2018 juventus? afterall our closest rival was 10+ points in second.

Where are you from btw?
Because it doesnt make sense. You are aware that teams like Napoli won +90 pts and finished 2nd in that period. So it obviously wasnt a walk in the park. His 1st spell was splendid as much as his 2nd one has been a massive disappointment.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
Because it doesnt make sense. You are aware that teams like Napoli won +90 pts and finished 2nd in that period. So it obviously wasnt a walk in the park. His 1st spell was splendid as much as his 2nd one has been a massive disappointment.
and you're aware klopp's liverpool were on city's ass in 2019 and 2022 right? one point difference.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Yes. There is no need for anything.

I feel your teenage angst.
The words of David’s son, Qoheleth, king in Jerusalem:
Vanity of vanities, says Qoheleth,
vanity of vanities! All things are vanity!
What profit have we from all the toil
which we toil at under the sun?
One generation departs and another generation comes,
but the world forever stays.
The sun rises and the sun sets;
then it presses on to the place where it rises.
Shifting south, then north,
back and forth shifts the wind, constantly shifting its course.
All rivers flow to the sea,
yet never does the sea become full.
To the place where they flow,
the rivers continue to flow.
All things are wearisome,
too wearisome for words.
The eye is not satisfied by seeing
nor has the ear enough of hearing.
What has been, that will be; what has been done, that will be done. Nothing is new under the sun!e
Even the thing of which we say, “See, this is new!” has already existed in the ages that preceded us.
There is no remembrance of past generations; nor will future generations be remembered by those who come after them.
I, Qoheleth, was king over Israel in Jerusalem,
and I applied my mind to search and investigate in wisdom all things that are done under the sun.
A bad business God has given
to human beings to be busied with.
I have seen all things that are done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a chase after wind.
What is crooked cannot be made straight,
and you cannot count what is not there.
Though I said to myself, “See, I have greatly increased my wisdom beyond all who were before me in Jerusalem, and my mind has broad experience of wisdom and knowledge,”
yet when I applied my mind to know wisdom and knowledge, madness and folly, I learned that this also is a chase after wind.
For in much wisdom there is much sorrow;
whoever increases knowledge increases grief.

Solomon mustve been 13 when he wrote this :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 508)