out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
You have not mentioned Elkann who has the power to sack him?
Elkan has the final say, but he will listen to our board. He know less about football and give the matter to his underling.
He is a company man too. Seeing our image is ruined on and off the field for years isn't good for company profile. It's not a good sign to investor, to shareholder, and to the market.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
Bad example. Even a baboon would win most games with that Man City line up.

That said, Max is done and dusted. 7 points in 8 games is completely unacceptable.
same could be said about juventus 2013-2018 in serie A

- - - Updated - - -

Ok i want this guy gone as much as all of yous, but let's not turn into clowns by denying all the success he brought us in his first tenure here. He's 100% a legend and it's even silly to question that status. Like dru keeps telling you guys, it's not his fault the inept mgmt didn't fire him a long time ago.
Nah he has no coaching talent whatsoever lol

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Maurizio Scanavino at the Juventus business forum: “There is great trust in the team and in the coach, we are all working together to find the key to restarting as soon as possible and achieving the objectives of the season which are qualification for the Champions League and Italian Cup final. On the pitch we were sometimes not brilliant and other times we collected less than we deserved.But we are almost there in achieving our objectives.”

[@NicoSchira)
When I need the opinion of a accountant of the state of my club, I'll be sure to ask.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Maurizio Scanavino at the Juventus business forum: “There is great trust in the team and in the coach, we are all working together to find the key to restarting as soon as possible and achieving the objectives of the season which are qualification for the Champions League and Italian Cup final. On the pitch we were sometimes not brilliant and other times we collected less than we deserved.But we are almost there in achieving our objectives.”

[@NicoSchira)
I would say that on the pitch we collected more than we deserved, especially in the first half of the season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Lol dude had no counter argument
why would anyone with a brain argue against dumb "statements" though

maxi, lion, dino & co will be dumb enough to like it though, it's their gospel. enjoy buddy, it's extremists' time on tuz. spam the shit out of this thread, show us what you're made of

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
Okay.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably still wise to put you on the ignore list though.

I'm definitely considering doing the same.
several members have reached out to me actually about users who harassed people criticizing allegri in the early days and your name was on that list so could care less honestly lol.

- - - Updated - - -

why would anyone with a brain argue against dumb "statements" though

maxi, lion, dino & co will be dumb enough to like it though, it's their gospel. enjoy buddy, it's extremists' time on tuz. spam the shit out of this thread, show us what you're made of
Saying anyone could win the EPL with haaland, foden, alvarez, KDB, bernardo silva implies that the same argument could be made winning serie a with juventus 2013-2018. We had the best squad by far.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
several members have reached out to me actually about users who harassed people criticizing allegri in the early days and your name was on that list so could care less honestly lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Saying anyone could win the EPL with haaland, foden, alvarez, KDB, bernardo silva implies that the same argument could be made winning serie a with juventus 2013-2018. We had the best squad by far.
You weren't raped.

This is not a MeToo scenario.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
You weren't raped.

This is not a MeToo scenario.
It's not, but considering the severe divide between both parties I'm grateful that these members pointed out who the harassers were lol.

Now they're just toying with you guys considering Allegri's massive failure during his second stint

I'd say that's fair considering the verbal abuse thrown towards each other in the past

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's not, but considering the severe divide between both parties I'm grateful that these members pointed out who the harassers were lol.

Now they're just toying with you guys considering Allegri's massive failure during his second stint

I'd say that's fair considering the verbal abuse thrown towards each other in the past
Again.

You weren't raped. We're not in court.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 564)