out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
you've asked me ten times now. what makes you think the eleventh will be any different?
i think allegri has done a fine job with this team up until now. we were second last year despite the off field problems. and we were doing pretty well before we lost to inter and the season basically finished. all that with a pretty horrendously put together team, while the club was going through rebirth. he gets my respect for keeping this team picking up the points in the meanwhile.

i actually think our problems lie elsewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Guardiola plays with Haaland, De Bruyne, Foden, Alvarez and Bernardo Silva all sharing the same pitch while Juventus play 352 at home against Genoa and then we wonder how we’ve fallen so far behind the rest of the world.
who is wondering? the answer is very clear. you said it yourself. they have haaland, de bruyne, foden, alvarez and bernardo silva. we have vlahovic, chiesa, yildiz, mckennie and miretti. yildiz probably being the only one comfortable with the ball at his feet.

Last edited:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
you've asked me ten times now. what makes you think the eleventh will be any different?
i think allegri has done a fine job with this team up until now. we were second last year despite the off field problems. and we were doing pretty well before we lost to inter and the season basically finished. all that with a pretty horrendously put together team, while the club was going through rebirth. he gets my respect for keeping this team picking up the points in the meanwhile.

i actually think our problems lie elsewhere.
Do you have problems with reading or understanding!?
I didn't ask you anything, just mentioned u because it was post from another member who you should see and answer.
So be my guest and answer that post (if you could read and understand it).

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Guardiola plays with Haaland, De Bruyne, Foden, Alvarez and Bernardo Silva all sharing the same pitch while Juventus play 352 at home against Genoa and then we wonder how we’ve fallen so far behind the rest of the world.
Bad example. Even a baboon would win most games with that Man City line up.

That said, Max is done and dusted. 7 points in 8 games is completely unacceptable.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Conte joined post calciopoli inter, that's a straight red card. As far as damage done by Allegri, as I said in my post that's all on mgmt for not firing him. Also 3 mediocre years do not erase his first glorious stint by a long shot.
They're complicit and like him belong in the garbage bin no doubt but no way he's absolved of all or even most responsibility he is the manager and is a primary factor in our sharp decline.

"Mediocre years" is quite the understatement. You've internalized his greatest betrayal. He normalized low-standards, humiliation and lack of ambition.. effectively put an end to the club's greatest motto "Winning isn't important, it's the only thing that matters." That betrayal is a straight red card too.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
At the end of the season the parties will meet to discuss a proper continuation plan and how to strengthen the team moving forward. Continuing with Allegri guarantees continuity for at least on more season on a limited budget.Sacking him will also lead to reduction in the transfer budget.(@Gazzetta_it)

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
I am 90% sure he is gone this summer
1. Giuntoli like more proactive football in his napoli days. Whatever the result the likes of Sarri and Spalletti weren't fired unlike Gattuso
2. Management tried to support Allegri with magnanelli to improve attcking sector. He then betrayed them by not utilizing that skills properly.
3. Our board not fully support allegri in mercato. This winter, we could loan any proven midfielder that come with obligtion to buy. But they opted to sign alcaraz on loan with OPTION to buy instead. They know we won't take the option with that price and want to observe once again how allegri can utilize an attacking midfielder in his squad. Then again he failed to utilize the midfielder.
4. Allegri can't utilize youngster. I know he gave them chance, but still he can't used them properly. He need experienced proved champs above 27. He is not in the same page with our policy to optimize our next gen.
5. Financially speaking, severance payment for contract termination can be mutually agreed. We don't have to pay full remaining salary. We can negotiated the payment. If allegri refused to negotiated, that means no difference between firing him in summer and retaining him. Adding expense for new coach at 8m gross salary a year can save a season and the future. It will be good if we can prepare our next project earlier. 8m added cost for next season is nothing.

10% remaining means that Giuntoli and Calvo want to sabotage Juve for vengeance LOL

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
1. Giuntoli like more proactive football in his napoli days. Whatever the result the likes of Sarri and Spalletti weren't fired unlike Gattuso
2. Management tried to support Allegri with magnanelli to improve attcking sector. He then betrayed them by not utilizing that skills properly.
3. Our board not fully support allegri in mercato. This winter, we could loan any proven midfielder that come with obligtion to buy. But they opted to sign alcaraz on loan with OPTION to buy instead. They know we won't take the option with that price and want to observe once again how allegri can utilize an attacking midfielder in his squad. Then again he failed to utilize the midfielder.
4. Allegri can't utilize youngster. I know he gave them chance, but still he can't used them properly. He need experienced proved champs above 27. He is not in the same page with our policy to optimize our next gen.
5. Financially speaking, severance payment for contract termination can be mutually agreed. We don't have to pay full remaining salary. We can negotiated the payment. If allegri refused to negotiated, that means no difference between firing him in summer and retaining him. Adding expense for new coach at 8m gross salary a year can save a season and the future. It will be good if we can prepare our next project earlier. 8m added cost for next season is nothing.

10% remaining means that Giuntoli and Calvo want to sabotage Juve for vengeance LOL
You have not mentioned Elkann who has the power to sack him?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The concluson is simple, if club aim is to play more youngster and all the signals from them point to that strategy, then Allegri is not the man and everyone in the world knows it.
We can argue if they think he is doing bad or wrong with that team, but the youngsters argument is clear as day. If u want to train and develop ur youngsters, he is not the man and has to be changed.
Look how he treated young Nonge for one mistake - this guy is retarded and small man. Also if u want to develop young players the only way is to play attacking football, they wont thrive in parkin a bus strategy.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I think everyone will leave or get chased away before Allegri, even Giuntoli.

My prediction is Giuntoli will get foot in the ass in October of this year after failing to deliver anyone significant for small money.

Allegri will stick until May 2025.

Aug 2, 2005
Conte joined post calciopoli inter, that's a straight red card. As far as damage done by Allegri, as I said in my post that's all on mgmt for not firing him. Also 3 mediocre years do not erase his first glorious stint by a long shot.
Someone like him who did nothing for 3 straight years (next year, we will start from the absolute scratch as well), and even if arguably he is not the problem (or the only problem), it is clear as well that he is not solution, yet, he is still getting fucking paid as one of the highest paid coaches in the world,, why would that makes him a "legend material"

He was about to be fired last year after Maccabi if not for the expensive contract he had

If he is stepping down without a severence pay.. that is a different story..

Looks like the difference lies with 1-"if he is making the damage" 2- if he should resign or get fired

Cannot make an objective assessment here :)

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011

1. Probably, I hope so. Based on his signings he does seem to look for technical and athletic players.
2. I believe our possession and pressing game has improved a lot compared to last year and Allegri is open with not giving any instructions or really influencing the training sessions. Before Magnanelli we probably had physical and basic training sessions. So I believe our ability (by comparison) to press higher and our general movements on the pitch has mostly to do with Manganelli. We still look awful, but my belief is that the improvements can be acknowledged to Magnanelli and then Allegri is the force has shackles his work. But I don't watch our training sessions, this is purely speculative of me.
3. Seems like a Giuntuli type of signing and not someone Allegri would chase after. But I have no ideas here really.
4. Agreed. Allegri does have a good sense of detecting talent but no ability to improve players, generally regardless of age. Bremer is more comfortable with the ball (not sure who is training him), Barzagli taught Cuadrado to defend and maybe there are some more players that have improved under his management. But overall almost all players have stagnated or regressed under him. Dybala improved but that has more likely to do with experience rather than his tutelage. He can do tactical things like putting Manzukic as a target man out wide but overall, again, these kids will likely not improve under him.
5. Didn't Allegri happily sit out the contract last time? Took a long paid vacation and then came back to continue the dismantling of the club. If Giuntuli has completely sure about the successor then go for it. A lot of managers stayed for brief periods in Napoli, but I am not sure if that has to do with Giuntuli or the crazy guy above him.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
They're complicit and like him belong in the garbage bin no doubt but no way he's absolved of all or even most responsibility he is the manager and is a primary factor in our sharp decline.

"Mediocre years" is quite the understatement. You've internalized his greatest betrayal. He normalized low-standards, humiliation and lack of ambition.. effectively put an end to the club's greatest motto "Winning isn't important, it's the only thing that matters." That betrayal is a straight red card too.
You’re confusing who to actually blame. It’s Agnelli my guy.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Maurizio Scanavino at the Juventus business forum: “There is great trust in the team and in the coach, we are all working together to find the key to restarting as soon as possible and achieving the objectives of the season which are qualification for the Champions League and Italian Cup final. On the pitch we were sometimes not brilliant and other times we collected less than we deserved.But we are almost there in achieving our objectives.”

[@NicoSchira)

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
Maurizio Scanavino at the Juventus business forum: “There is great trust in the team and in the coach, we are all working together to find the key to restarting as soon as possible and achieving the objectives of the season which are qualification for the Champions League and Italian Cup final. On the pitch we were sometimes not brilliant and other times we collected less than we deserved.But we are almost there in achieving our objectives.”

[@NicoSchira)
Can't say something bad in business call. otherwise Jj stocks will plummet
and will also put them in front of shareholders asking why aren't you doing you fucking job and fire this cunt.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Whethe

[@NicoSchira)
This is just a load of word vomit. Another scripted response. It's a waste of time even asking these men football related questions because they will never give an honest answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 206)