out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This is what he sees.

An incompetent club with more money than Bologna who gave a total fraud a massive contract to lose to Maccabi Haifa.

Who wouldn’t want to join Juve.
It's not like a train would pass and he will miss an opportunity for a big pay check without having to do anything, whover comes and replaces Allegri is bound to fail too especially with Guintoli pulling the strings without any significant plan. And that manager who replaces Allegri will be soon replaced afterwards too. Motta has the chance to get paid without achieving with Juve later on. He might do something nice with Bologna playing in the CL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The miracle part aside, everything else he says is true. Inter's worst passer in midfield (Barella 86.4 PS%) is better than our best one (Locatelli 85.9%) and Inter play fluid football with many complicated passes. Our football is like a limp dick and our midfield passes are usually to the back three.
Capello also said that Rabiot is the only Juve midfielder who is capable of making a difference, and it was no coincidence, according to him, that our struggles began when Rabiot started getting injured more often.
Okay then, u have ur key player injured and the system doesnt work with out him, maybe its worth to look for a solution then? If there is no drive forward from the team with out Rabiot, maybe its worth trying to play ur three attackers who look to be inform together and play 2 man midfield? It doesnt look like he tried any of these. For a coach who has world class salary I would expect to react in anyway for this situation, but what we get is he is getting exposed by fucking Calzona.
The current situation and results is something that shouldnt happen nevermind if we have Rabiot or not. With Rabiot we are third team on the roster in league, with out him we are maybe 5th, but the other teams are fucking playing European football (well they did play when we were loosing anyway) and we are not.

- - - Updated - - -

and btw, Rabiot was injured only in the last 3 games, while we are playing shit for like 8 games straight.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2015
The miracle part aside, everything else he says is true. Inter's worst passer in midfield (Barella 86.4 PS%) is better than our best one (Locatelli 85.9%) and Inter play fluid football with many complicated passes. Our football is like a limp dick and our midfield passes are usually to the back three.
Capello also said that Rabiot is the only Juve midfielder who is capable of making a difference, and it was no coincidence, according to him, that our struggles began when Rabiot started getting injured more often.
Passing accuracy has nothing to do with quality. In fact I think Inter midfielders have a better succes rate because there teammates are more 'in the open' in a free zone. Our football is wat too static so you have too pass to a player with a defender right behind him. I agree on the Capello analysis tho.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Passing accuracy has nothing to do with quality. In fact I think Inter midfielders have a better succes rate because there teammates are more 'in the open' in a free zone. Our football is wat too static so you have too pass to a player with a defender right behind him. I agree on the Capello analysis tho.
But saying that Allegri performed a miracle before Inter game is bullshit. Well maybe for him it is, but scrapping one goal wins thanks to the corner goals mostly and sitting as deep as u can besides that isnt really a miracle for me. for me the biggest change compared to the other seasons was that we actually had some luck, which we were totally lacking before, where it seemed like even the fate was against us. If u look at it that way, then maybe he did some miracles lmao.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Ravanelli : “When you are the coach of Juventus you must go onto the pitch with the idea to win but yesterday Allegri gave no impression of this. I see a team that is too calm uninterested casual and too many turnovers. There’s no effort to recover it” (@tvplayofficial)

Apr 9, 2015
But saying that Allegri performed a miracle before Inter game is bullshit. Well maybe for him it is, but scrapping one goal wins thanks to the corner goals mostly and sitting as deep as u can besides that isnt really a miracle for me. for me the biggest change compared to the other seasons was that we actually had some luck, which we were totally lacking before, where it seemed like even the fate was against us. If u look at it that way, then maybe he did some miracles lmao.
The Miracle thing is indeed bullshit.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
and btw, Rabiot was injured only in the last 3 games, while we are playing shit for like 8 games straight.
LMAO when people give the excuse for Max's subpar managing with Rabiot not in lineup. Only consistent play out that overpaid guy was when contract was first up and again this season. Max goes, so does he. Two birds with one stone.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Okay then, u have ur key player injured and the system doesnt work with out him, maybe its worth to look for a solution then? If there is no drive forward from the team with out Rabiot, maybe its worth trying to play ur three attackers who look to be inform together and play 2 man midfield? It doesnt look like he tried any of these. For a coach who has world class salary I would expect to react in anyway for this situation, but what we get is he is getting exposed by fucking Calzona.
The current situation and results is something that shouldnt happen nevermind if we have Rabiot or not. With Rabiot we are third team on the roster in league, with out him we are maybe 5th, but the other teams are fucking playing European football (well they did play when we were loosing anyway) and we are not.

- - - Updated - - -

It was reported he did so in training and wasn't convinced.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
LMAO when people give the excuse for Max's subpar managing with Rabiot not in lineup. Only consistent play out that overpaid guy was when contract was first up and again this season. Max goes, so does he. Two birds with one stone.

Wait.

No.

Get the fuck out of here. They do not. Do they?

- - - Updated - - -

I have a serious question to all those who still support him and want him to stay beyond this season.

Why?

What has he shown you this year that gives you reason for optimism.

Is it the familiarity of having him here? The hope that he will wake up one morning and finally start utilizing tactics that aren't 50 years old?

I'm really curious as to what it is you see that gives you reason to believe.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's lost the plot and the dressing room. If he had an inkling of decency, a shred of self respect, he would fuck off with immediate effect. Alas, he's no Lippi, and in his mind probably still believes he can turn things around - an obstinate, obdurate and deluded fool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 29, Guests: 131)