out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
@Scottish

I bet you can’t wait for our next home game against Fiorentina, after the inevitable negative result and dropped points, for the stadium officials to BLAST out “SIMILI A DEGLI EROIIIIII” much to the annoyance of a bunch of bemused, bored and indifferent fans in the stands :lol2:
Only reason i watch till the end, best part of the games

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Without significant financial backing, it's going to take years for us to get back to 'big club' status. Or maybe never as the financial gap between Serie A clubs and the other top clubs continues to widen.

The way this club has completely collapsed in the last 4 years is truly unbelievable.

We don't even have a proper management in place. The rebuild is going to be long and painful.

Until then, these comparisons to Madrid or Bayern don't make sense as we're levels below these teams in every aspect.
yeah it's hard. the hope here is that even after calciopoli and a season in serie b, the club managed to go on and dominate serie 5 seasons after returning to serie a. and i think that was a bigger hurdle than the current situation.

- - - Updated - - -

as more and more time passes by, I begin to believe this guy has just lucked his way to a coaching career.

What does he do besides tell the 'lads' to sit extra deep?
100 percent. guys like ibrahimovic, buffon, chiellini, dybala, tevez carried the team despite him and not because of him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sack him today.
I don’t think I’ve seen a worse run of matches than this in my 20 years as a Juve fan.
But Patrizi has, in his glorious 28 years as a fan ;) :b81:

In all honesty though, this Motherfukcing Pezevenki Manyak should fuck off - if he had an ounce of dignity or self respect, he would've announced his resignation yesterday. Lippi was the man - he had balls and charisma. I remember when he recognized he was the problem and left. This moronic retard is too obtuse and arrogant (a dangerous combo) to understand that his presence is the issue. It's time to fuck off Failegri you Fraudulent Fuck.

Bring in someone for the remaining 9 matches - even a nobody should be able to pick up 9 points in 9 matches with this Juventus in this shitty Snoozie A.

- - - Updated - - -

The interview his agent gave and the silence of Giuntoli should be a more than clear sign he's out at the end of the season.
Don't mind Zzak. He's a bonafide Failegri Dick Rider.

Last edited:

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Dont forget that he earns 7mill. a season. He know that juve is his last club, so he will stay until the end. I dont know how do you even expect a guy without the balls to have the balls to resign.

magician

Oct 22, 2022
A few weeks ago someone posted a quote from ex player or something saying Allegri is still below Lippi due to not winning the CL, but this baldy is much worse than that in comparison, remember Lippi also had a 2nd stint in here, and unlike this baldy Lippi won again domestically and even also got much closer to get another CL trophy than what this baldy has ever accomplished, which were only getting trashed twice in the finals.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
A few weeks ago someone posted a quote from ex player or something saying Allegri is still below Lippi due to not winning the CL, but this baldy is much worse than that in comparison, remember Lippi also had a 2nd stint in here, and unlike this baldy Lippi won again domestically and even also got much closer to get another CL trophy than what this baldy has ever accomplished, which were only getting trashed twice in the finals.
Different era but forget making CL finals, we are nowhere close to competing for this shit league either

Think of the reason why we brought him back in 2021 and where we are now.

His stint has objectively been worse than both Sarri and Pirlo.

Fortunately for him, in 20-30 years, Patrizi's kids or a regen of our resident glitched bot Juve123 will look back at his 'stats' and put him on the same pedestal as Lippi and Trapattoni.

This stint won't be remembered. The only thing that will be remembered are his league titles, his win percentage and his points record.

Aug 2, 2005
Different era but forget making CL finals, we are nowhere close to competing for this shit league either

Think of the reason why we brought him back in 2021 and where we are now.

His stint has objectively been worse than both Sarri and Pirlo.

Fortunately for him, in 20-30 years, Patrizi's kids or a regen of our resident glitched bot Juve123 will look back at his 'stats' and put him on the same pedestal as Lippi and Trapattoni.

This stint won't be remembered. The only thing that will be remembered are his league titles, his win percentage and his points record.
True.. That's sad.

Tuz should create a fraud section..
Once this guy is off, and if no Fraud section is created.. Rookie, it is..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
His biggest throate... I mean mentor has opened his mouth again.

'If I were Max, I would leave Juventus. He's perfect for the Premier League. I could see him doing well at Manchester United or Liverpool'

-Galeone to GDS

Of course both clubs are dying to have him :baus:

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Which team is the best/worst? I'm showing only the 16 players who played the most during the season(s). In brackets their age at mid season.

2009/10
Buffon (31)
Grygera (29) - Cannavaro (36) - Chiellini (25) - Grosso (32)
Poulsen (29) - Felipe Melo (26) - Marchisio (23)
Diego (24)
Del Piero (35) - Amauri (29)​

Subs: Legrottaglie (33), Camoranesi (33), De Ceglie (23), Sissoko (24), Trezeguet (32)

2010/11
Storari (33)
Motta (24)- Bonucci (23)- Chiellini (26) - Grosso (33)
Krasic (26) - Aquilani (26) - Felipe Melo (27) - Marchisio (24) - Pepe (27)
Del Piero (36)

Subs: Buffon (32), Grygera (30), Barzagli (29), Sissoko (25), Quagliarella (27)

2023/24
Szczesny (33)
Gatti (25)- Bremer (26)- Danilo (32)
Cambiaso (23) - McKennie (25) - Locatelli (25)- Rabiot (28) - Kostic (31)
Vlahovic (23) - Chiesa (26)

Subs: Rugani (29), Weah (23), Miretti (20), Yildiz (18), Milik (29)
Imo, the 2010/11 team sucked the most, closely followed by the joke of the team we have at the moment. Yet we managed to change it almost completely (manager and players) and win serie A next season. Here's to hope that the same will happen in the summer and next May.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Which team is the best/worst? I'm showing only the 16 players who played the most during the season(s). In brackets their age at mid season.

2009/10
Buffon (35)
Diego (24)

Subs: Legrottaglie (33), Camoranesi (33), De Ceglie (23), Sissoko (24), Trezeguet (32)

2010/11
Storari (33)
Del Piero (36)

Subs: Buffon (36), Grygera (30), Barzagli (29), Sissoko (25), Quagliarella (27)

2023/24
Szczesny (33)

Imo, the 2010/11 team sucked the most. Yet we managed to change it almost completely (manager and players) and win serie A next season.
Wasn't the 2010/11 season where we were 2nd place for some point of view then fell of completely in the league standings.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wasn't the 2010/11 season where we were 2nd place for some point of view then fell of completely in the league standings.
Yes, we were 2nd after 16 rounds and then we won only 11 out of possible 39 points in the following 13 rounds.
The 2009/10 team deserves a special mention, though, for managing to finish the season with a negative goal difference (55:56).

Apr 17, 2013

'If I were Max, I would leave Juventus. He's perfect for the Premier League. I could see him doing well at Manchester United or Liverpool'

-Galeone to GDS

This guy really lives in Max's underpants.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

2009/10
Buffon (31)
Diego (24)

2010/11
Storari (33)
Del Piero (36)

Subs: Buffon (32), Grygera (30), Barzagli (29), Sissoko (25), Quagliarella (27)

2023/24
Szczesny (33)

Imo, the 2010/11 team sucked the most, closely followed by the joke of the team we have at the moment. Yet we managed to change it almost completely (manager and players) and win serie A next season. Here's to hope that the same will happen in the summer and next May.
2023/24 team is the worst, because the coach is the part of them team always.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

-Galeone to GDS

i can see manure getting desperate. liverpool though, they'd never hire someone like allegri

btw remember the journalist that pissed allegri off? some things aren't that obvious, i didn't know the guy either:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 110)