out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What is going on here? Is there still a discussion of him staying or leaving?

I think that the problem is finding the temporary replacement. If they are to hire Motta or Italiano they have to wait until July. So that leaves us with finding someone to take care of the team until then and this kind of commitment might be impossible at this time of the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Mods

For fuck sake
Unban Turk and RUS

And move this thread to rookie already..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
I second this!

- - - Updated - - -

Sack him today.
I don’t think I’ve seen a worse run of matches than this in my 20 years as a Juve fan.
Patrizi in his 28 years of hardly missing a game will tell you Allegri deserves another year

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
no other team in the world would tolerate this shit. 1 win in 2 months would never fly in man city or barca or madrid or bayern.

you cannot be a big team and settle for "MAYBE HIS REPLACEMENT WILL DO WORSE"
Without significant financial backing, it's going to take years for us to get back to 'big club' status. Or maybe never as the financial gap between Serie A clubs and the other top clubs continues to widen.

The way this club has completely collapsed in the last 4 years is truly unbelievable.

We don't even have a proper management in place. The rebuild is going to be long and painful.

Until then, these comparisons to Madrid or Bayern don't make sense as we're levels below these teams in every aspect.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He won't be sacked because we're still sitting very comfortable in the 4th place battle. That was our objective this season.
If he delivers the cup, he will stay for another year.
The interview his agent gave and the silence of Giuntoli should be a more than clear sign he's out at the end of the season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He won't be sacked because we're still sitting very comfortable in the 4th place battle. That was our objective this season.
If he delivers the cup, he will stay for another year.
2 months ago we were sitting comfortably in 2nd place, 17 points ahead of bologna, 19 ahead of atalanta, roma were 20 points behind us. even milan were 7 points behind and they were unhappy with their coach.

since the 22nd round, bologna and roma collected 12 points more than jj. 12 points in 8 rounds. milan: +10. atalanta: +7. and we didn't even have a difficult schedule. udinese, empoli, verona and genoa were must win games. we'll play two bottom table teams in the remaining rounds. two. the others are properly coached teams, including roma and bologna, 2 of the in form teams, and ridiculously enough, two direct rivals.

Screenshot_2024-03-17-21-05-58-96_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

i see no reason why it should be tolerated. juventus can't lose the plot like this. in fact this is the worst run from any juventus team since ranieri got the axe for not winning for 7 games in a row. allegri shouldn't get an other game, let alone a whole fucking season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The timing with the international break is good. But seeing it is a decision Guintoli has to make I know it won't happen. Guintoli does not strike me as a shrewd director, he seems extremely gullible.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
conte said yes to spurs despite his reluctance. i'm 100% sure he'd come if the money was right

i'm not convinced about the other options you mentioned, especially if they'd want a 1.5 year contract

thing is that i'm against sacking coaches mid season but no cl would be a tragedy. i personally don't like conte at all but if i were one of those nobodies in our management, i'd call elkann to ask permission to contact conte with a 1.5+2 year contract
As a longer term solution (beyond this season) Id say both Conte and Zidane of the available coaches are options we could consider if they can be persuaded to jump in the dumpster fire in March.

But preferably we should look for a more modest option just for the remaining months and then in the summer the pool of potentially available coaches will be bigger. Keeping an 8 point lead over Roma and improving on the absolute clusterfuck Allegri created isnt that tall of an order, Tudor wouldve been a great fit, but I think someone like Sottil could also do the job. Not sure I agree with Allegri that 11 points in 9 games will neccesarily be enough, but Roma wont collect 27, so around 15 from us should definitely be enough

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Any change right now would be better than keeping him. The team overall looks deflated, unmotivated and frustrated...and that sits on allegri. If the players don't respond to you anymore, and it is a collective, not just one or two, then it is time to walk or get walked.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
The timing with the international break is good. But seeing it is a decision Guintoli has to make I know it won't happen. Guintoli does not strike me as a shrewd director, he seems extremely gullible.
Guintoli is doing his job. He feels his job still safe. If this season minimum goal is fucked. it's because of Allegri which he didn't appoint.
If he sack him now and it backfire it'll be on him.
He know it's the right thing to do but he doesn't want to take the risk.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Guintoli is doing his job. He feels his job still safe. If this season minimum goal is fucked. it's because of Allegri which he didn't appoint.
If he sack him now and it backfire it'll be on him.
He know it's the right thing to do but he doesn't want to take the risk.
John Elkann has the power to sack Allegri rather than Guintoli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 239)