out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
i hope they don't fire him. i hope he stays another year and you all suffer. you deserve every bit of misery coming your way for defending him for all these years you cucks. and worse is you don't learn your lesson. every week you watch the same shit and act surprised it's still the same shit. good. continue to consume shit you spineless sacks of trash.
I agree lion but you can't convince everyone, I don't want this guy here , but when you have a spineless owner and a horrible coach, that can't motivate the team, it really is no surprise that, there is no grit, or spine in these players, lost the room, sadly bozo the coach is still here, we won't win this year, but this useless owner has to at the end of the end, should ask themselves do we continue with this soulless passionless football or do we finally come into the 21st century, with a coach with actual ideas and a game plan who can change things on the fly, but we will have to see, you can't defend this guy anymore
after all these years , you just can't if you do please support another team please, please leave and let us be happy once again by winning games.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
because according to Patrizi we will build next season.

As if the last 3 years haven't taught us anything.
Build what may I ask, it has been 3 years more like destroyed and screwed things up actually, but I could be wrong.Can someone with more brains than me, tell me what were building, just for my own musing just to clear things up for me, thanks guys.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
just last week or week before post ironic was claiming the knocked real madrid out of european football scudetto.

thats what they consider acheivement. not winning a title. but preventing real madrid from advancing to final .
They get this attitude from their master. You can see it reflected in his interviews:

"The important thing is we prevented Atalanta from winning"

Never "we should be better than this" or "we must set the bar higher", or dare I say, we should be going into games with an intention to win it. But no, the important thing is that although we failed to win, at least our opponents didn't win either.

It's the kind of mentality you'd expect from a club with a superiority complex driven by envy - like Crapoli for example.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Build what may I ask, it has been 3 years more like destroyed and screwed things up actually, but I could be wrong.Can someone with more brains than me, tell me what were building, just for my own musing just to clear things up for me, thanks guys.
I dont know about having more brains than you but I'm sure Patrizi can elaborate.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
They get this attitude from their master. You can see it reflected in his interviews:

"The important thing is we prevented Atalanta from winning"

Never "we should be better than this" or "we must set the bar higher", or dare I say, we should be going into games with an intention to win it. But no, the important thing is that although we failed to win, at least our opponents didn't win either.

It's the kind of mentality you'd expect from a club with a superiority complex driven by envy - like Crapoli for example.
Did he really say that?, i agree with maxi, that's the whole point of the game is too win right.You go into games with the mentality of winning, not just compete, or play, you go in too win.I'm sorry you don't get into any sports or whatever just to compete, and participate, that's unacceptable , that kind of mentality with Juventus, we can to participate, but not win.with the bozo and absent owner, that is the new slogan.This is not what I expected, if that's the bozo's mentality stop transmitting it the players and just go for the love of god, leave.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Why are you guys so afraid of European games next season ? We’ll be out after 5 losses and a narrow home win against a provincial side.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Can’t wait till we are reminded of alzeihmer man’s excellent record of accomplishment Real Madrid out of knockout stages to counter criticism

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Can’t wait till we are reminded of alzeihmer man’s excellent record of accomplishment Real Madrid out of knockout stages to counter criticism
Please remember, this is a young squad and Mirretti has 58 games and will grow just like the rest…. Nothing to worry about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 236)