out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Problem is he practically works for Juve as he also hosts the Juve twich channel sometimes, he gets invites to interview club staff/players. There's no way he's going to start calling Allegri out.
He's called him out before but in the last seven games, there's nothing in the world that would convince me that the house isn't on fire.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i hope they don't fire him. i hope he stays another year and you all suffer. you deserve every bit of misery coming your way for defending him for all these years you cucks. and worse is you don't learn your lesson. every week you watch the same shit and act surprised it's still the same shit. good. continue to consume shit you spineless sacks of trash.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I'd like to think that Patrizi is just an outlier but then I realise that half of this fanbase and its ultras consist of similar retards. This is what sets us apart from the Real Madrids of football. At a top club Allegri would have been canned by the fanbase long before even the Maccabi meltdown.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'd like to think that Patrizi is just an outlier but then I realise that half of this fanbase and its ultras consist of similar retards. This is what sets us apart from the Real Madrids of football. At a top club Allegri would have been canned by the fanbase long before even the Maccabi meltdown.
just last week or week before post ironic was claiming the knocked real madrid out of european football scudetto.

thats what they consider acheivement. not winning a title. but preventing real madrid from advancing to final .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Somebody smarter than me, please explain to me how it will be better next season if we presumably make it to Europe. With these kinds of performances and Allegri, it will be even worse... we are worse than last year...
because according to Patrizi we will build next season.

As if the last 3 years haven't taught us anything.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Somebody smarter than me, please explain to me how it will be better next season if we presumably make it to Europe. With these kinds of performances and Allegri, it will be even worse... we are worse than last year...
no one except throaters will. this team had fucking ronaldo, chiellini, pjanic and dybala and cancelo.. and went out to ajax in cl. thats all allegri.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
no one except throaters will. this team had fucking ronaldo, chiellini, pjanic and dybala and cancelo.. and went out to ajax in cl. thats all allegri.
The same Ajax team that thrashed Real Madrid and could have gone on to win the entire tournament if they didnt choke badly against Spurs.

That said, Allegri can’t take the team any further. He is done.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
shut the fuck up cunt.
Allegri is still the third most successful coach in our history, regardless of his current shortcomings.
throat your daddy harder cuck.

- - - Updated - - -

With today's draw, we kept Atalanta at bay and gained a point on Bologna."

Allegri
kept mighty atalanta at bay scudetto coming courtesy of the throaters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 168)