out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You mean the cuck fuckstick accountant we have who understands nothing about the game and has never played it before? The Jewberg who was brought in to assist in balancing the accounts Paratootsie The Terrible fucked up? Is that our CEO?

3833d34159.jpg

Looks like a Beta Pessotto. I wouldn't trust him to drive my Uber.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, they could offer Failegri an insulting renewal proposal - 3.5 million + bonuses based on winning Serie A, Coppa, the CL, number of goals scored and shit like that.
yeah exactly, it's him

i can't wait to see him and our winnie the pooh president leave. these are the same passengers as rabiot or milik

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I remember stories about our management liking him even before this season, I think his contract runs out in the summer too.

It is not surprising he is being considered.
Look at it this way, Motta has always said that he is fascinated by projects and there's few bigger projects in terms of a rebuild than at Juve, he even recognised that napoli was not for him because its a shit hole club where ADL says and does as he pleases. what Motta has done at bologna the last 2 seasons has been remarkable to say the least and I certainly trust Motta to do a better job at Juve in a couple of years than what Allegri could ever do in 20 years.

Fuck me I really hated Motta as a player, like really hated him but I'm willing to bet he'd make a better job at coaching and building this team than anyone else realistically available.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, I am so sick of this ordeal with Allegri and I'm sure the players are too. Their body language says so IMHO.
The napoli penalty said it all. Literally it epitomised everything that is wrong with Allegri in that one moment.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Look at it this way, Motta has always said that he is fascinated by projects and there's few bigger projects in terms of a rebuild than at Juve, he even recognised that napoli was not for him because its a shit hole club where ADL says and does as he pleases. what Motta has done at bologna the last 2 seasons has been remarkable to say the least and I certainly trust Motta to do a better job at Juve in a couple of years than what Allegri could ever do in 20 years.

Fuck me I really hated Motta as a player, like really hated him but I'm willing to bet he'd make a better job at coaching and building this team than anyone else realistically available.

- - - Updated - - -

One way of looking at it is our revenge over Inter signing Conte.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
look at the throaters now. their logic is the team shouldnt worry about losing cl spot because bologna and roma unlikely to continue their form.

it's march. they are picking up form while juve lost their for over a month. but yeah the throaters logic went from 1-0 is grinta, to don't worry about losing cl spot because maybe the other teams will suck more than juve.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
There is no more throaters here, they are gone since yesterday, dont you enjoy the quietness?
i wish but there is still one:

I know better than to expect comfortable wins. :grin:

As things currently stand, I'd say only Milan have a decent chance of overtaking us.
I don't see Roma or Bologna keeping their current momentum going. And Napoli & Atalanta are too far behind us, I think.

Realistically speaking, how many points would we need to secure a top 4 finish? About 15, give or take? We'll get them, imo.

this throater's assurance of juve making top 4 is basically hopefully the other teams suck more than juve.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
giuntoli is not allegri's boss and the end of the season might be too late

anyway, let's get that cl place and close the chapter
he'll be consulted, but if i'm not mistaken he's still "just" a sports director. it's the ceo who appoints the coach
Why are you trembling at a thought of fraud beeng kicked out?
I thought you were all ready converted to our team!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 262)